Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I am going to breed once , I want to start with mold resistant one. Do they have US seed banks that send through the mail? I thought they were all in Europe .

keef pot laws do not keep you from it does it? Gun laws are the same. I have hunting items that are not legal, does not stop me. it's not a fowl until the umpire tosses the yellow flag.

no problem Keef. I'm not sure what you want to know. My early career was devoted to weapons development. In CO, every grower I know has a firearms permit. I don't have a suppressor license, I have a firearms manufactures license. Just one of my hobbies, no different than photography, or motorcycles, or gardening.

Just got back from clone hacking. Stopped off at the local cultivation store and bought some cheap flats. The owner was behind the counter with a joint honestly bigger around than a cigarette and asked me if I wanted to burn one. Told him I had too much crap to do but I'd take a hit for the taste. Took two tokes while he was showing me the strain, Deadhead OG. Shouldn't have done it. Stuff kicked like a friggin mule. The seeds were $100 for ten regular (I think) seeds. I kinda flinched at the price, but the stuff is mighty fine. I'm going to do a little further research before I jump though. I'm clean out of room for mothers.

Obviously, I can go into too much detail about certain things. And I would guess you have figured out that I have an advanced degree in a scientific discipline. I have known the Mods here for sometime, and I am not a new member. I have been active on a number of sites for 10 years or so. The genetics that I give away, are world class, cannabis cup contenders. My reasons for doing it, well that's a personal matter and not meant to be fodder for a public forum.

Yeah ! I was aware of most of that Umbra !-- was wondering which degree !-- Hope we good !-- The years of paranoia are hard to shed !-- By the way maybe U could build me one of them S.A.W.s with a 40 mm granade launcher underneath - with rails for toys ! Just kidding people !

Mane !-- A good buzz and the smell of gumbo cooking -- Blues playing in the background -- it's good to be Keef !

y bloom room is Down to one box-- looks so empty !-- I had to do a stutter step on my rotation to have enough clones to expand the grow !-- Be sending a SOG to bloom every 2 week's starting on the first !-- dropping 2 Widow lines at once hurt my clone supply ! She's set up on a 60 day rotation !- 4 boxes in bloom and two in My nursery/ veg. Room ! As much as I'd like to move veg. and add the two veg boxes to bloom !-- I just can' t figure out a workable rotation with a 60 day Widow and six boxes ! Hep me !

Morning OFC. Perhaps you will find this interesting...a breeder, Motarebel has a new strain...Yooper Kush. I thought yopper420 might like that. LOL enjoy the day my friends.

umbra,
Thanks for the tip about Yooper Kush. Must have something to do with my neck of the woods, cause we`re the only Yooper area of the country.
FYI.....Yooper : a resident of Michigan`s Upper Peninsula. Peace.

I just gotta face it !-- I'll be spending the next 3-4 months getting this SOG rotation running right. -- I'm not gonna have the space to start breeding anything !- There are others who have more experience and knowledge than me !-- I really don't want to breed anything !-- I want that G.E. Mindshredder in production rotation and I'm good !

Anything much stronger than what I'm smoking now might not work for me. I take two or three hits and I'm good. If I want to get ignorant, I'll take five or six. That mind shredder sounds like it would be one toke and hide stuff for me.

I think I'll just look for that dream sativa that makes you giggle 'til your ribs hurt. Sounds more fun than hiding under the bed. Can't wait to hear what the PPG buzz is like.

Hippie -this is going to be how I pay the bills in the future-- The best sells itself !-- I'll have to find my niche in the green economy -- If I'm wrong for wanting the best then I don't want to be right !--

Did I just read over at that skunkpharm place that I could make BHO out of them kilo bricks and turn that BHO into e-cig juice ? Hey ! First I gotta pay the bills !-- RWS has taken care of me long enough !-- My turn is coming soon !-- sell that to the masses and grow the best for myself !-- I can live with that !

physics...my thesis was on optical phase conjugation

I am pretty impressed Umbra. I would be even more so if I knew a shred of what optical phase conjugation was. I am just glad you are back here at MP.

I am glad to be here as well, I hope I can help others. During a shaman ritual with ayahuasca I remember 3 words. learn, meditate, and teach. This why I am here.

I'm glad somebody know something ! I'm glad U be here too Umbra we needed a smart brother !-- Hey Rosebud !-- how U doing ? U sure this is Umbra and not his doppelganger ? I'd trip with the ghost ! Only as a learning experience of course !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back