Anyone Ever Hear Of "Seed4Free"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
hxxp://www.seeds4free.com/

I'm wondering if they are legit:confused2:

IDK but when I went to the link my browser just keeps searching link theres no page found,

Skullcandy, that is because you're trying to use the entire link. Since live linking is not allowed on this site, GrowRebel replaced the "tt" on "h t t p" to "xx" .... just highlight from www till the end and right click > Go to "____"

:aok:

Site looks legit, but I personally wouldn't do it. Seems it's a "reverse" freebie to get you to buy or something.. It confused me lol.

never heard of this one, has 4 facebook fans so must be really new - be careful

free seeds sounds like a marketing gimmick maybe they are just looking for new customers. makes me wonder whats the catch

just like the sht u see on tv 4 a low cost then there shipping cost and arm and leg...nothing is free..

The shipping is actually reasonable. I do not need any seeds now, but if I did, I would probably give it a go.

looked kind of cool might give it a try.

If any of you ever decide to give them a go post your outcome here ... :hubba:

I don't understand what that has to do with the subject.

Happy New Year everybody:hubba:

Well sir ... I'm going to take a chance with these guys ... ordered 15 seeds that will cost me $24 USD to ship ... I am putting my cash in the mail tomorrow the 16th. The last seeds from the Netherlands took a month to get to me ... hopefully it will be the same with these guys.

I will let you know if they come through with the seeds ... however they do not guarantee the seeds will germinate ... so I am taking a chance.

I ordered Kandy Kush, Amnesia Haze, and Budda's Sister.

Well sir ... I'm going to take a chance with these guys ... ordered 15 seeds that will cost me $24 USD to ship ... I am putting my cash in the mail tomorrow the 16th. The last seeds from the Netherlands took a month to get to me ... hopefully it will be the same with these guys.

I will let you know if they come through with the seeds ... however they do not guarantee the seeds will germinate ... so I am taking a chance.

I ordered Kandy Kush, Amnesia Haze, and Budda's Sister.
in to see the win

just like the sht u see on tv 4 a low cost then there shipping cost and arm and leg...nothing is free..

Yeah it should be seeds4almostfree:rolleyes: ... the shipping cost are double that from another seedbank in the same area. So they are making some doe with this operation. Well just see how good their seeds are if/when they get here ...and if they germinate that is ... :watchplant:
:ciao:

:ciao: Well sir .... I got an email from the bank stating they received my payment and are placing my order in the mail ... hope to see it in two or three weeks.

:ciao:Well sir ... I checked my mail today (Monday) and my beans were there. They must have come on Saturday. But I just wanted to post that I did get the beans ... now to see if they will produce anything. I'll keep you guys posted. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back