if you had six months to grow one plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Serious lost some original mothers and had to rework it a bit. That's the scuttlebutt I've heard round the mj forums.

That or most growers are impatient and take it when it "looks" mature versus actually being mature.

Another thing I found is you don't judge a strain and subpheno's on the first crop (from seed I mean) , you need to take a cpl generations of cuts (and bloom them out) before really making an informed decision. Too may ppl just call the ball and don't try to actually dial a strain in. They just follow some said criteria and if don't fit that criteria, they move on.

i have not heard this strains name till now i will save this posst for when i do my next grow i got this next grow germination
It's a beautiful strain. Very Christmas tree like if you don't top. It can take a lot of abuse with training. It's shiva genetics and the taste is really nice. Potency I'd put at an 8, yield depends on how you do it, but as a non topped under a 600 I avg 2z, topped and trained I've gotten close to 4...outdoors a lot more lol. I crossed mine with a widow/c99 strain and I haven't found anything to beat the looks, taste and potency
And it oozes resin along with some pertty flowers. I've kept the dm strain for close to 10 years now and love it as a stand alone or crossed with other favs

NCM_0324_zps5594d279.jpg

Loooove those Purple pistils. Beautiful :clap:

Thanks for sharing, GreenthumbPicasso. :aok:

that is a pretty plant. i am doingtwo unknow strains that were giving to me they just sprouted am not sure if they are sativa or indica much less the strain .but still can't wait.

Latest posts

Back