hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polpolno1

Reaction score
It's my second grow and the it's nit winter :) :) :)
I have a closet
60*70*180 cm
1.9*2.3*5.9 ft
Have to fan: inline 90 m^3/hr or 3180 ft^3/hr
And outline 130m^3/hr or 4590 ft^3/hr
For light I have 10*32w cfl 2050 lm
The temp is between 22 to 32...
What can I do?
Will try close the light for 4 hour a day between 12 and 16.
The temp out side are from 12 to 26-28.
Any body have another idea?
My be the fan are nit working?
Or some other thing?
Thanks

View attachment 2014-04-17 14.49.31.jpg

View attachment 2014-04-17 14.57.52.jpg

View attachment 2014-04-17 14.58.04.jpg

View attachment 2014-04-17 14.58.16.jpg

IMO, your fan is not strong /big enough. When you break it down to cubic feet per minute, you are only moving 53 cubic feet a minute, at best. Inline duct booster fans are not really meant to be stand alone fans--they are meant to be used in conjunction with larger powerful fans to assist in moving air on long ducting runs. I think they have a hard time getting the air moving on their own. A centrifuge type fan would be a lot better choice.

Several other things. Anytime you get than many CFLs together they are going to be hard to cool. They actually put out more heat than HPS lights. If the ambient air where you pull your ventilation from is not cooler, it is going to be incapable of cooling the space.

Your plant does look healthy though. Is it possible for you to post your pics oriented right? It is really hard for this old lady to look at sideways pictures.

I agree with everything THG said, and I would add that the reflective material on the walls appears to be aluminum foil. If that is aluminum foil then you need to remove it and replace it with mylar or plain flat white painted walls. Aluminum foil is good for reflecting the heat bearing spectrum off light, while poorly reflecting the high spectrum light that you need.

Hi
Thanks for the answers....
The wall are cover with mayler not aluminuom...

Latest posts

Back