Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can kAke a break... I tOke mine ;)

1.6 hours since 4 caps went plop in ma'tummy... here we go!

My "trees" :rofl: go about 2-2.5 months from (dry) seed, 1.5-2 months from (cut) clone.

Joe - I know I might be a wee bit over any allowable plant limit in any state !-- I look at it like being a little bit pregnant ! I go to the same jail if I get caught with one or 100 ! So I'm cramming every thing I can into all the space I got !-- This rotation I'm running is working - It's factory pharming at it's best !- Working toward a goal of 500 grams per sq.yd..(2boxes) every two weeks - The law changes and I can clone my system as many times as I want ! - Next investment is a Bhogart hash oil machine for about $600 and a homogenizer for about $900 -- The first batch of THC E-cig liquid will pay for everything I have invested in my whole grow and equipment ! Then I'm gonna do it again every two weeks !

Hi hippy, because it is like tar. the does is a half of piece of rice size. It isn't liquid. It is nearly solid.

Maybe I took a cap or two too many !- glad I got the pharming done !-- Ain't it cool that we can grow this weed so many different ways and there's so many varieties that do so many things ! With my rotation I'm limited to pretty much an indica heavy 60 day finisher- it would take another sq. yd. for every two weeks of bloom over 60 !-- I don't get to grow all the varieties U guys do and it makes me jealous then I spark some Widow and forget what I was jealous about!

Kraven - I shoulda known U was a copper pot still man !- Did U make your own ?-- -- tell them what happens when U have a alcohol vapor leak and the vapor reaches the burner. ! Or if U make a run and forget to take the cap off while it cools !-- when something cools it contracts that means if U forget to vent the pot it will crumble and Ruin your pot !--

. After breakfast, it`s back to the nursing home and......... Had to leave yesterday before I ended up in jail as I was completely pissed off and let them know. I will be talking to an attorney about this. It took 6 hours yesterday to get her a pain shot. That is not right, that is why I`m so pissed. At least that`s one of the reasons, I got more.

yup, all the "warm and fuzzy" feelings Kraven left with me have been replaced with ... "NOT so happy thoughts" after reading about Mrs. Yooper.

Not sure I can make it down to Texas and back up to Michigan (starting in Ohio) before tomorrow... was thinking about a lil OFC road-trip
Yoop, me, and Keef (and Keef's shoot'n (golf) iron) could raise plenty of heck/attention, plenty quick! :chuck:

Not when Kraven, can help the cause from well over a klik away......"the descision is mine"

Yoop it make's me really sad and angry that you and your wife are having to endure. Thats why I hate medicine, it pays so well everyone wants to get the money, few of us are really willing to do the work. Report them for elder abuse and gross negligence, there has to be some department in your state that oversees this type of medical institution, hit them in the wallet, that's where it really hurts. Sending the best of my healing energies for you and your wife, may pain leave your life and let you find happiness again. :)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Evening O.F.C. !-- Full belly-- Good Buzz-- Life is Good- but I will take another toke or two if U insist !

Evening Keef....same here, nice fat steak with a salad and baked potato. Now got a big mug of coffee and smoking some 8 ball kush.

Sounds good Kraven - Burger and fries for me but it worked -- Wife and I picked up burgers and went over to the beach to eat ! Do the B&B couple times a month ( that is - Burgers at the Beach ) then went and picked up the pups and took them back for a walk ! Spring Breakers all gone few locals out surfing in those wet suits must 68 degrees out there ! Freezing !- Life could be a lot worse !

pressure cooker pork roast and potatoes taking up most of the space
that and a 2nd set of caps in ma'tummy, sipping warm coffee to melt them all away and a bubbler full of WhiteSiberian (WW x AK-47) to tide me over till they kick in.

yes, life is gud :48:

{wish I could help the Yooper's feel this way too right now... healing, calming vibes!}

It is good !-- I just found out I'm getting a new phone !- Now that shouldn't be a big deal - but - I kilt my first two smart phones !- Shot them both !- doubled tapped one with a pistol - DO NOT shot a pistol in the house - it will make your ears bleed !-- just plain old assassinated my second with a pump gun nothing left but a silver shower !-- I'm getting better !

Hope all is well in the MP Old age home!
Keef can I have the TE in your will bro?
LOL I see you got a good scenes of humor figured I'd ask

That will teach that phone to be smart eh

LOL

skip to 3:50 for the shoot'n
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7GJXvmxC0[/ame]

I just got an upgrade too
IMO the I-phone 6+ is just too big and awkward to be a phone.
as a tablet its fine and the bigger screen/buttons are great but (again) not a phone.

Morning OFC wake and bake time, got my coffee and a bowl and just waiting for some company as the sun comes up here on the east coast. Sure was busy yesterday, it took me several hours and three trips to the hydro store....30 mins away to get my new gear up and running. I think I'm going to like the bigger res, and I still have my 5 gal DWC. Life is good my friends, life is good. Sure hope yoop gets his situation under control, whats happening to his wife and him is just unacceptable. Wish I was there to look after her :)

good morning OFC......... nice spring morning here in the south....... got my Satori packed and coffee poured........... Happy April Fools Day.......... hit it like you mean it......... and repeat often............ hope your all high as you wanna be.

Good morning OFC, Nice to see you here G13.

Hope today is a better day for the yoopers.

Got me some coffee and some marijuana i am fixing to smoke here in a second.

Smokeumifyougotum.

Morning Grower, Rose. Nice to share a smoke with y'all. Beautiful spring morning here with the temps in the mid to upper sixties....looking for a balmy 86 or so today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back