Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- 48 at the beach !-- We due a warm spell !--Tired of being cold !

RE - The pendulum swings one way then the other !-- I figure my only chance of seeing the end of prohibition is if it is national !-- The pendulum swung way to the right and there has been rightous indignation which motivated the left !-- It is my hope there will be a hard fast swing later this year and perhaps they will end the madness of prohibition !--So I'm take a chance and start gearing up !
Weed don't smoke it's self !--U know how we do !-- Wake and Bake my peeps !

good morning friends,,,the fog of hate has lifted ,,,I'm my self again(a bit wiser)hey my sons birthday is wed,,, were going to lego land on sat...thanks guys

Good for U Zig !-- Maybe U can teach me how to let stuff go !-- It's not that I hold a grudge but I believe in balance and sometimes U got to put a thumb on the scale to balance it out !-- I believe that what goes around comes around but sometimes it needs a little assist !-- I don't like being that way !-- I'm a twisted individual !-- I wanna be a peace loving old Hippy but life won't let me !-- U can ask D.D. trying to MAKE me do something is like herding cats !-- I do better when convinced I want to do something !-- I'll play along with that !-- OR ELSE --Is pretty much fighting words to me!-- I pretty much choose OR ELSE -everytime but in my own way ! I just wanna grow old gracefully and life won't let me !

That's it !- I got these Pinks and Purples -- Seems to me fate want me to breed "The High Pink" ?-- The color ain't enough by itself !-- I said breed the HIGH pink !-- A steam roller pink it has to be !
U can't fight fate !

Good morning, 24 degrees and I think that squirrel on the frozen bird bath just flipped me off. He is mad, needs a drink of water and bud took the heater out of it last week. So there are lots of quail out there and a couple doves and I am afraid they are all ticked. It could be a scene from the birds when we go out there.

8 for humidity... it is going to rain tomorrow that will help. The leaves on my plants feel as thin as paper. poor kids. Keef, i was afraid a hot plate would burn down the house.
Ok, birds need a drink.

Zigggy, so glad to hear from you, honey.

To each his/her own Rose !-- I thought a hot plate would be safer than a Coleman Stove to boil water !--I got experience with hot plates cause I used them in the festival food set up I build that time !-- Later I used a hot water heater coil and thermostat to build a steam stable !-- I had to get the pan shaped at a sheet metal shop but it worked fine !-- That's what eliminated the crock pots and hot plates !-- Never did get to work the big festivals but we had fun and made a little money !-- I got to turn my builder side loose and it pleased me !-- Built just about everything we needed !

Might work, did you watch that episode of “this is us”?

I gots me a new grinder from Amazon called the chrome crusher. Thing is HUGE! Even my old arthritic hands can work this thing. It's the bomb!

Might work, did you watch that episode of “this is us”?

No, redeyes, I didn't. Did you tell us about it? Please remind me. on youtube?

I have the crock pot in there and it is still 8 and half the water is gone. It is a beautiful day here though.

St Nick cool about the grinder. I love a new sharp grinder.

Budlight, did i send you F2's of NL? I have sent out too much stuff. I need to stop now. or get a new memory or keep better notes, etc.or cut down on the amount of pot I smoke.

The old crock pot caught the house on fire... a gift from the neighbor!

took the crock pot out. It is supposed to snow tonight, i hope that helps. 2-4 inches. I have the window open. I cut down on the fans as i thought they were drying stuff out.

Got locked out this morning and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't let me !-- So I sent one those lost password / user name messages !-- The required "Random Question" was what country is on the South border of the USA ?-- It's like right over there so it's not like I don't know where Mexico is !
Of course the program in all it's wisdom knew better than me !-- Kept trying on occasion!-- Said I used up my 5 attempts and wait 15 minutes !-- 2 hours later it still said that !
Figured that was the end of that !

Sooner or later I got to call something one those biblical names !-- What U think about "The Burning Bush" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back