First timer, need a lil help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thts the thing I dnt have anything to prove to anyone and im nt ignoring anything anyone says to me, I didn't like the way it was said...I have been growing these 2 plants since 6-15-14 so I kno exactly how old they are, I never said I didn't...we had several other ones tht we grew with these 2 but they were males, yous think tht I haven't read a damn thing when I actually have, like I said in the previous post maybe nt enough and I do cont. to read everyday I jst didn't think it wld be a prob to ask jst to make sure but obviously it is. Look im nt tryin to fight with anyone on here all I wnt is some questions answered without being called a liar or watever else.

Thts the thing I dnt have anything to prove to anyone, I gt there taking time but I didn't like the way it was said, I think it was ignorant, ive been growing my 2 plants since 6-15-14 so I kno exactly how old they are, we grew several other ones with these 2 but they had the balls so I kno they were males..and as I said in my previous post I may nt kno much but I knit wat the hairs look like. I have actually read alot wether yous wna believe tht or nt and it won't hurt to read more which I have been doin but I didn't think it was a prob to ask questions considering yous kno alot more even if I have been reading but obviously it is.

Thts the thing I dnt have anything to prove to anyone, and I didn't like the way it was said. The 2 plants we have now we have been growing since 6-15-14 so I kno exactly how old they are, we actually grew several other ones with the 2 we have now but they were males and I kno tht because I actually have/do read alot, I think yous all think tht I haven't read a single thing when I actually have read alot and continue to read. Where the branches meet the stems there is lil things tht look like bubbles/sacks, wat is it and is it normal?
And please dnt ever tell me to shut up again, o and also, I dnt give a **** bout spell check.

Its jst if I have questions in general, thts all I meant when I said tht...but like I jst posted where the stems meet the branches there are lil things tht look like bubbles/sacks, wat is it and is it normal?

Those are little biceps they grow to hold up the buds later.

Please don't break the rules by swearing. No swearing here period.

The people that are helping you are top notch, listen to them.

Ps, it is much easier to read a post with correct spelling, I am a horrible speller and really use spell check.

Everyone here wants to help you but your coming off a little hostile for no reason. we are used to diagnosing by sight. A picture really does help a lot. Good luck

Can anyone here tell BB how to post pic's from a phone? I don't know how either.

Its nt tht im trying to cme off hostile, I kno when im being called a liar in so many wrds and I didn't appreciate the way Goddess came at me and I didn't appreciate being tld to shut up either....and jst because I say wat im sayi doesn't mean im nt listening to them...I have said a thousand times I cnt post pics frm my phone, I cnt figure it out and I feel like cuz I cnt post pics tht ppl think tht im a liar nd tht my plants arent where i say they are so ya if im cmin off a lil hostile thts why cuz I have absolutely no reason to lie to you ppl, I dnt kno who any of you are. If I was liein I wldnt be trying so hard to gt this right and ask
questions jst to make sure. Spelling is the last thing im worried bout, if yous all can grow plants im sure yous cn figure out a few wrds.
Thank you MR1 for answering my question.

I am new here and what I have been able to learn from the people here in less than two months is absolutely incredible!! THG was just trying to get an idea of what is going on with your grow. No harm no foul.

I was lucky that I am growing outside so everything speaks for itself as far as lighting etc....
Pictures would be perfect but we all know that we dont live in a perfect world! An idea of the lights(type, wattage etc) that you are using would be helpful to the knowledgeable people here. It would also help if you could tell us what nutrients you are using to feed your plants....
Everyone here wants to help!! They just don't want to give you the wrong advise.

Lets all kick back and :48:

I kno wat sex my plants are im nt having a prob with tht, my plants have hairs frm top to bottom I kno they are females. I already gt rid of a few plants cuz they had balls and it was very obvious they were males. All I wnted to kno was bout how long does it take to bud frm the time they start growing hairs.

As soon as you switch to 12/12 lighting the buds should start forming soon after, about a week maybe.

Like ive said before, in unable to upload the pics and believe me i wnt to cuz i kno yous all think im lying, i really wna show you guys cuz were really proud of them and because you guys kno more then i do, the only way i cn do anythin is in a pic txt, im nt tryin to be a creeper or anythin but if anyone is willing to private msg me your num id be more then happy to show any of yous...even if i cld send them to someone and they cld post them for me tht wld be awesome.

BBgrl0887,

Here is how I post any picture I take with my phone.

Take whatever picture you have in your phone that you want to post here and text it to your email address....then save the picture in your email to your computer. Once you have done this you can upload your pictures using the manage attachments button which is below the posting box under Additional Options.

I hope this helps!! Everyone here is more than happy to share their expertise with anyone that may need it!

:48:

Latest posts

Back