health problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
hope that everything r going well for all my fello tokers, just been having health problems off n on, for the last few months
toke one for me

I will do that for you right now. Feel better soon.:joint:

thanks my fello tokers, i got few seeds on order Tangerine DREAM ,, N JUANITA LA LAGRIMOSA,, the last one is suppose to b very high in both CBD n THC

ROSEBUD,,, hows the other website doing,, haven't been on there either,, just wondering how they r doing???

Lovn--take care of yourself. We worry when one of our own is not feeling good. I will twist one up for you and sent some good karma and green mojo your way.

i apprecate all the warm thoughts,, i would love to roll one,, i even have a rolln machine,, n i just catch on to howto roll one the right way

Lovb, i haven't been over there either. I hope they are all well and doing fine. I miss a couple of those folks pretty bad. I hope you are getting better Lovb.

mr. stoned,
Hope you`re doing better soon. Think you will really like Tangerine Dream. After growing and consuming it, gotta rate as one of my all time favorites. Nice up high, especially if there is work to be done. May you enjoy it as much as I do . Peace.

PS,
Never could get the hang of using a rolling machine. Finger rollers unite. Can`t lie, use a vape now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back