Humidity question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbysmith4747

Reaction score
What is the correct humidity range for plants in veg and flower? I k.ow temps are susposed to be about 20-21c but not so sure about humidity. Mine is currently at 26% and 68f with lights off.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

It depends...if you want to open the stoma you need to have temps and humidity work together. Google vpd ( vapor pressure deficit )

It depends...if you want to open the stoma you need to have temps and humidity work together. Google vpd ( vapor pressure deficit )
All i want to do is flower them and get decent bud off them. Im not quite sure what stoma is but i will google it.

they say ideal Rh s/b 50%---living near the ocean---i rarely see that---usually runs around 70%---not an issue in veg---during flower can be tricky and sometimes need to break out the dehumidifier to prevent bud mold/rot---out door is a different animal

Ok because my temp is at about 75 and humidity is 30% with lights on. 70 and 25 lights off roughly

never heard of anyone ever having issues with Rh in your range---i defer to Umbra and stomata opening and closing in unison---:aok:

Had good success opening stomas if i take her out for drinks first.:)

Latest posts

Back