defoliation link- impressive results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hush, that is a pretty big difference. Thank you for a doing a side by side.

Jaam, nice to know about the differences in sativa and indica and some defoliation. Thanks for posting that.

Jaam is kicking butt as usual. Yehaaaaaaa

Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about right there. I think you are right about the Indicas being more able to use that technique than the Sativas. Very nice field-o-budz :D

I enjoy sitting on the fence with this technique. I think that the timing of when to cut would be important. I wonder if this is used with outdoor grows?

I enjoy sitting on the fence with this technique. I think that the timing of when to cut would be important. I wonder if this is used with outdoor grows?

Yup, timing is big. Also, they have to recover each time you nip at them.

I start removing leaves in veg... not a lot of leaves just large ones that will block lower buds sites that should produce... I usually trim/top/defol 3-4 times from veg up to week 2 of flower...

Well I am sad to say that I won't be able to do a final tally between the 2 Pineapple chunk plants. :( I did something real stupid and caught my building on fire back last week. :doh: Ironically enough, it wasn't anything I had set up, it came from a candle that I used to light wood dowels for lighting my bowls. I forgot to blow out the candle. I lost everything within the space that wasn't sitting on the floor. I was fortunate to not lose the whole building. I was also lucky enough to not lose any of my bud that was in the jars already. Hopefully that will carry me until I can get it rebuilt.

Well I am sad to say that I won't be able to do a final tally between the 2 Pineapple chunk plants. :( I did something real stupid and caught my building on fire back last week. :doh: Ironically enough, it wasn't anything I had set up, it came from a candle that I used to light wood dowels for lighting my bowls. I forgot to blow out the candle. I lost everything within the space that wasn't sitting on the floor. I was fortunate to not lose the whole building. I was also lucky enough to not lose any of my bud that was in the jars already. Hopefully that will carry me until I can get it rebuilt.

omigawd, my worst nightmare.
Good to hear from you and much relieved, talk about a horseshoe up your ***, from the looks of that picture, that could have been a lot worse.

too bad but paps right. could be so much worse. i caught my bedroom on fire with a candle that burned down to the wooden base when i was about 17.

Jeez HP I am glad that you are well, I have seen couple of fires started with forgotten candles, once I had a small table burn and extinguish itself while I was sleeping, I always have open windows so i did not suffocate. Another time I saw a whole bedroom burnt down after a candle was forgotten below a pic of St. Mary, the pic caught fire and started it, the whole room next to it was black as well as the hallway lol

Yeah it could've been ALOT worse as I am in a non-legal state. And right behind the back wall in that pic is the other side of my building with a lot of tools and storage. I was very lucky to have a neighbor who knows and understands my situation, as he came over and put out the fire, and didn't call 911.

I am very bummed about it but I can fix it back and be back in the bushes before summer. The thing I hate the most is that I lost the Pineapple Chunk phenotype that I had only in clone.

Wow hushpuppy. Thats scary stuff man.

Yeah it could've been ALOT worse as I am in a non-legal state. And right behind the back wall in that pic is the other side of my building with a lot of tools and storage. I was very lucky to have a neighbor who knows and understands my situation, as he came over and put out the fire, and didn't call 911.

I am very bummed about it but I can fix it back and be back in the bushes before summer. The thing I hate the most is that I lost the Pineapple Chunk phenotype that I had only in clone.

if u start a gofundme page, lol, i will send u a couple of my favorite fem seeds..:) if u can pm me, (really), with a safe addy pup.... sorry for your loss

Now I'm positive about the horseshoe. Do you have homeowner's insurance?
I cancelled mine because I figure they won't pay for any claims in here anyways when they find the grow op.

Get some detectors, HP, no more candles, use a BBQ lighter
hope the seed thing with GH works out

That sucks. Sorry about your headache. On a positive note, a little paint and a bulldozer and you'd be up and running in no time.

I do have homeowners ins, but I don't think I will be filing a claim this time :doh:

:rofl:
Yes i would like to claim my weed and equipment got destroyed. Whats my deductible.

Latest posts

Back