New to the Forum need some help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinto

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and the reason I am posting tonight is because I just go my hands on a Marijuana plant that was growing behind a gas station. I ripped it out of the ground by the roots today with a group of friends and replanted it into a 10 in. diameter pot with some soil my parents had leftover from one of their legal gardening endeavors. However, I really have no place around my house I can plant it. Right now its sitting in an abandoned yard of a working factory directly next to my house. The area is pretty much secluded from the outside world except for a small part that is visible from one of my neighbors. He doesn't come out much, but I don't want to take the chance of him seeing it and calling the cops or worse, taking it for himself. The area gets some sunlight and may be adequate enough for the week, but can anyone give me tips on how and where to properly grow this beast? Indoor growing is pretty much out of the question. Should I leave it in the pot? Or plant it in another area with healthier soil. I didn't plant it directly into the dirt behind the factory because the soil is pretty bad, as nothing, not even grass, grows there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

i would say put it back from where you stole it. jmo

:doh:

funny-pictures-wet-cat-counts-your-days.jpg

if at all possible i would use the largest pot possible. premium soil would really make her happy.

you can always plant her in the ground, by digging a large hole and replacing the native soil with a premium brand like black gold, which i have had success with in the past. with this method she will obviously be stationary

on the other hand, the benifits of her living in a pot is you can move her around, either in case of emergencies and/or in search of direct sun.

what ever it is you choose, be sure to take Xtreem caution when transplanting. water the plant as soon as she finds her new home (w/ superthrive if possible to help with shock) , and dont feed her for atleast a few days so she can recover from any shock due to the transplantation.

:ccc:

pinto said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and the reason I am posting tonight is because I just go my hands on a Marijuana plant that was growing behind a gas station. I ripped it out of the ground by the roots today with a group of friends and replanted it into a 10 in. diameter pot with some soil my parents had leftover from one of their legal gardening endeavors. However, I really have no place around my house I can plant it. Right now its sitting in an abandoned yard of a working factory directly next to my house. The area is pretty much secluded from the outside world except for a small part that is visible from one of my neighbors. He doesn't come out much, but I don't want to take the chance of him seeing it and calling the cops or worse, taking it for himself. The area gets some sunlight and may be adequate enough for the week, but can anyone give me tips on how and where to properly grow this beast? Indoor growing is pretty much out of the question. Should I leave it in the pot? Or plant it in another area with healthier soil. I didn't plant it directly into the dirt behind the factory because the soil is pretty bad, as nothing, not even grass, grows there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
You and your "group of friends" are due some good ol' fashon "Karma"...
you not only "ripped off" someone elses plant, you "ripped" it out by the roots and killed it. :hairpull: Destroying any chance for anyone,.. to enjoy the fruits.
The Weed Gods WILL get ya' for that...:hubba: ... if the guy you stole from doesn't first... :D

Hey man, if she was growing that means someone put her there. Weed never grows on accident unless in ideal conditions. BTW you should give up on this grow that crying plant sitting by your house with no roots (or mangled) is dead. The least you can do it plant a new one same place and leave a note by it saying "Sorry man, I tripped over your plant and killed it so I went out of my way to grow you an entirely new plant. Heres some nice fox farms for you!"

LOLOL! Heres some nice fox farms for you..........ok organic growers this is where you laugh at my joke........

:confused: Don't get the organic joke?

But the thread starter is a punk.

bznuts said:
if at all possible i would use the largest pot possible. premium soil would really make her happy.

you can always plant her in the ground, by digging a large hole and replacing the native soil with a premium brand like black gold, which i have had success with in the past. with this method she will obviously be stationary

on the other hand, the benifits of her living in a pot is you can move her around, either in case of emergencies and/or in search of direct sun.

what ever it is you choose, be sure to take Xtreem caution when transplanting. water the plant as soon as she finds her new home (w/ superthrive if possible to help with shock) , and dont feed her for atleast a few days so she can recover from any shock due to the transplantation.

:ccc:

thanks man.....

the roots are still attached to the tree....

Im a nice guy and I'd help you anyways because I'm sure you'll become a true stoner with good etiquette by growing and posting here. BUT...
:postpicsworthless:

I am sorry but i could never lend any sort of hand or give advice to something that was stolen. trust me. i work my *** off for mine i got to stay alive and risk alot to just have it stolen let alone stolen and killed cuz u couldnt even steel it right. forgive me weed gods but i hope she dies on you or that she gioves u the worst smoke ever after hours and days even weeks maybe months of care to her if she does live. just so u can see a dream go out the window.
Like hick said "karma" pal. and if u doubt it and laugh at the notion of karma, even the better when it catches ya by surprise. it always does.
I apologize MODS if i was a bit to harsh in my post accordin to guidelines

pinto said:
I don't want to take the chance of him seeing it and calling the cops or worse, taking it for himself.

That's just what you have done man, whats done is done, but just learn from your mistake, dont Steal.

ripped the plant out? your parents soil?Are you like 13? Put the plant back and pray it lives through this mess. (if it still lives)

The plant is most likely going to die. Karma is a ***** and you'll get yours! Alot of work goes into growing and to rip someone off is not cool.

Please like canibanol cannonball said "are you 13??" That has to be one of the lowest forms of meanness there is. I would be looking for you if that happened to me, be thankful nothing does happen. SORRY, NO ASSISTANCE HERE!!!!:eek::angrywife::mad::hairpull::(:huh::rant::cry::bolt:

Latest posts

Back