wilted plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Randin84

Reaction score
well this is my first grow, and my first post i have 3 plants about 3-4 ft high two female and one unknown. The unknown is the biggest and today went out and it was wilted pretty bad, this is at about 5pm but when i checked on em at 2:30 they where fine. Both of the other plants are fine, i watered heavily yesterday as i do about every 2-3 days. i am baffles as to what the problem is. The main shoot isn't damaged, what do you think it could be? I am guessing this plant is going to be a male b/c what is the chance of me having %100 fem's.

What are your temps
In soil?
Prepared soil?
or
Pot size?
What compost mix?

what were the temps today where you live? how much did you water it? does the ground still look really wet?

last time watered yesterday eve about 3/4 gallon what it always gets and what the other two plants got today was fairly mild compared to last week at 86. Also plants are in ground natural soil

I've been having some of the same problems. Its just really HOT!!! 100+ degrees an around 79-89 at night. I just threw my girls in some shade under a tree until the heat dies down. And water them a little extra at night.

also thes plants are shaded a little more than i would like i dont think its heat, it was mid 90's last week and only mid 80's today

B-Randin84 said:
last time watered yesterday eve about 3/4 gallon what it always gets and what the other two plants got today was fairly mild compared to last week at 86. Also plants are in ground natural soil
Mine are all gettin about 2gls every otherday, late evening as temps are dropping.........................

We have had it hot during the last three or four weeks 33C+..............

You could try 1st try breaking up the soil surface, apply a good heavy watering. If you can a good deep mulch applied after watering will help stop water evaperation from the soil surface.

Latest posts

Back