RDRose's new outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
I am back in the 'grow' again :woohoo: .

I did germ some seeds this Spring, but my camera is with my hubby back east for a few more weeks, so pics will have to wait, (hmmm...I think this happened last year,too... :rolleyes: ) .

Here is a link to the post giving a description of the seeds I ordered/germinated...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20837

I started 3-4 of each of the strains listed in the link approx 8 weeks ago. (I was not very good at keeping detailed info re: plant dates this time around) I also germed the remaining 2 Speed Queen seeds that I had such poor luck with in my indoor grow.

This is an outdoor grow, my babies are about 18" tall now and looking beautiful, I transplanted them into larger pots 2 weeks ago. As for nutes, I still have some Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom as well as Superthrive.

I planted them in 'Kellogs organic outdoor potting soil' with worm castings, bat guano, chicken manure and kelp meal

I'd may clone them to see which are females. I'd rather not waste too much time with the males, except for possibly to do some pollinating...:hubba: with the right strains.

That's it for now, I'll try to keep you updated as we go...maybe do a grow journal...we'll see. :cool:

Interesting I think you should do a journal...good luck with the grow

ya can't tease us like this... ya gotta do a journel.... :p

btw... maybe you should get hubby one of those Fisher Price toy chainsaws, so he doesn't go hurt'n himself again :giggle: :D

LOL... only play'n ;)

what'd u say his name was again?.... Huskvarna??? :D :p

later

Latest posts

Back