When to change nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtreme888

Reaction score
Hi all, This year I decided to grow outdoors. I had 10 seeds germanated(Fem Big Bang) and planted them in a rich bog area where I don't need to water it. I planted it in 2nd week of June and feeding it 20-20-20 till this day. She is about 5 feet tall and bushy. I'm planing on Haversting in Oct. so I was wondering on what nutes to use and when to change from 20-20-20? Any replis would be really appreicated. Thank you

Have you checked the PH of the bog soil?
I like to use
Bio-Bloom
by
Bio-Bizz

It's not too strong at 2.0 - 6.0 - 3.5

hxxp://www.biobizz.nl/us

xx to tt

No, I don't have a ph tester but all the plant seem to be healthy and with no defiencies.How do I know when to switch it to the bloom fert?

The plant seems to be good and healthy right?, well, when the little white hairs begin to multiply and form into tight groups and the seed sacs begin to swell, this is a great time to switch over to a bloom only solution. You really want to keep nitrogen low and P and K higher. Do have any ideas on ferts.? Personally i like to use the Fox farm tiger bloom, all organic and kicks ***. don't be surprised if the leaves begin to turn yellow at the lower branches due to lack of nitrogen, this is fine. Also when sept. hits and the temps start to drop the color of the leaves and buds could turn color as well. Hope that helps.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back