Saved from death these girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So I'm a plant o holic I can't say NO. I was at my buddy's place chilling and he was like I got to many plants gonna kill them. So I couldn't have that so I took them home.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422676907.037308.jpg
That is a DNA Tangie then a Barney's Farm Tagerine Dream. The one in the Blue cup was a seed from a Bag of horny OG. So these are my babies that I will be doing a grow log on.
Thanks for looking.

LOL--You are going to have to learn to say NO. An overcrowded tent is detrimental to all your plants.

Did you sequester these for a week or so to make sure you are not bringing disease and/or pests into your space? Clones from friends are not always a good gift....

LOL--You are going to have to learn to say NO. An overcrowded tent is detrimental to all your plants.

Some of the BEST advice I EVER got my friend. Multiple people here told me. It took me awhile, but now I can hack n' slash those bushes like nothin'!! Seriously, I now take like 20 clones and keep a certain amount. You keep the best looking and just chop chop chop the rest. I used to be "connected" and sad when I did this, and it used to bother me. Doesn't really as much anymore. :D

Overcrowding is a pain to deal with down the road.

Calm down. Guys
These are in the baby room. I have 3 Rooms no worrie about crowding. If it's a strain I want I can't say no.
Will be transplanting them tonight

Nobody is uncalm :D We just see things and at least see possibility of something happening, and warn.. that's all :aok:

Hope you get a keeper there!

LOL--we are speaking from experience. And DGF is right--we are calm and relaxed. We just know the downfalls of overextending yourselves. And as others have seen clones from friends are not necessarily good. It is not just the space, it is the time and the money. You are often better (especially when starting out) to start slower and learn what you are doing with a few plants rather than do a half @#$%^ job trying to take care of more plants than you are capable of....

THG you broke a rule I'm reporting you not to rose cause she don't care lol.

I hear what you guys are saying. Iv had spider clones already . I got a light sitting idle I'm gonna use it.
Point taken

I know that it is tough to throw plants away....but your other plants will thank you for it. Think of kind of like the old cat ladies or dog hoarders--you are only capable of taking care of so many things well. When you get too much of anything, everything suffers.

There is 2 of us . I only killed them cause they where ugly ones my sick plants from sick thread

Hope your Tangerine Dream is a survivor. Finished off my last of it a couple of weeks ago. Tried to stretch it out as long as I could, as it is one of my favorites.

Tangilope is one I'm perpetually running, and it's a clear winner! :D

Sorry, random thought.

Thanks guys! Your right yooper I got 2 in the garden. After your input and tangie dank grow I was sold

Lookin` good my friend. Gonna pay closer attention now. The others are right, crowding is not good, just leads to problems.

Yes yooper crowding sucks.
Should check my clone grow thread if you wanna see crowded lol.
Thanks for stopping in.

See although I agree with what everyone had said, I don't see harm in separately growing them elsewhere.. For example if I have a full room, and didn't want to kill the plants, yet had another space and light. Why not?? Extra weed in my opinion.. As long as it's a "whatever project" as in you not wasting money in mental halide or anything like that, you def would want to take I to account the expenses vs the outcome. However, putting those plants under a few clfs and whatever space you got, why not? I have 2 plants that I don't even want... They ended up being auto flowers.. Instead of killing them, just threw em in the back yard. Have no desire for them what so ever, but extra weed I always feel. Do be careful about taking others plants... You have no idea what they are doing and could while not being aware, have diseased plants.. I once took 2 huge like 3 month vegged plants that a friend was going to Toss due to him moving. I took em, put then in with my others, infested everything with mites... Not worth it.., I'll never ever take plants from any one other than myself lol. But when it comes down to how much space you have and you dknt have room for a select few, screw it gotta toss em.. Better to utilize the best you possibly can for the ones that will strive. Good luck man

Still can't tell if it's a full male plant yet. I'm not a fan of keeping males esc420pot

Latest posts

Back