puff puff pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG1

Reaction score
Hey all .. OG1 here, thanks to Giggy .. Thanks Giggy

So OG stands for old guy or old grower .. grew outdoors for years on and off .. growing indoors now the last year and a half with 3 successful crops

Used nutes at first, GeneralOrganics Gobox .. Now I feed the soil and just add water after planting .. some mycorrhizae in the beginning and a little calmag for the LED during growth

Reading TLO and so far so good with the last grow .. So HI and puff puff pass

Welcome OG1. I too am an organic dirt farmer. Tlo is a good read. Glad you found us.

I'm gonna have to read this tlo. Is it available online or should I go to the library?

Cool you'll like it here.
Ye I ll get it I have eds bible too and one called elite mj cultivation which is ok .

Thank you Rosebud, Hamster, Sweet, Burnin1

Looking forward to the future .. Happy Growing

:welcome: to our little slice of the world. We kinda like it, think you will too.

Welcome OG--there are a lot of us OGs around here--many old growers.

TLO is available online. I have that and "Teaming with Microbes" and Teaming with Nutrients" on my Kindles. All are great books on organics. I personally found TLO easiest to understand and it helped me understand the other 2 books better.

Latest posts

Back