Outdoor bagseed grow !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
Alright i recieved these plants from my cuzin who told me the seeds were from just a regular bag. They were about a week old when i recieved the plants and they were looking really rough. He told me he had planted about 3 seeds in the same hole. I told him that was a no no when growing because the roots were going to fight for nutrients and the leaves are probably going to overcrowd eachother looking for sunlight:shocked: . So i took them out of the small pot they were in and put them in a larger pot. Anyways im using a mix of Miracle grow organic and regular Miracle grow potting mix. This defeats the whole purpose of organic soil but i didnt have enough of it. I think they are around a 3-4 weeks old and they are recovering fine from the transplant and look alright. Once they get too big for the pot i will put them in the ground. I just hope i dont end up with 3 males haha. let me know what you think. Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sup mang. They are looking very nice and healthy. By the looks of things them babies are gonna be some nice bushes. Here's some GREEN MOJO for them babies. ;)

thanks TBG .. Should i tie one or 2 of them down because they are so close together or should I let nature have its way ?

well they are lookin healthy, ive never really seen a side by side grow before maybe to late for LST i dunno a whole lot on that but yea the roots will deffianatly be fighting, and i think there may even be a potential for hermies when plants are parked next to eachother like that
BEST OF LUCK they look great!!

Heres another photo I took yesterday.. They are shooting up and I was wonder if should even try LST .. I think it might get even more overcrowded if I do this ... They look really good right now and I wouldnt mind more growth in the middle .. But i might just keep it as is and see what happens

3.jpg

Heres a little update on my babies.. They get plenty of sunlight and are shooting up like crazy .. I think they might be somewhat Indica but there is no way to tell since its bag seed. I cut one of them and its looking great. They just started getting alternate nodes just a few days ago and i have a picture of this. Im still just letting the nutes in the soil take care of them but in a few weeks im going to start giving them bone meal or blood meal for flowering. I was also thinking about putting them in the soil in a few weeks but i dont know it will be to late. Well enough of my endless blaber. Let me know what you think . Thanks. :woohoo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

looking real good for the couple extra weeks of growth keepit up what ever you are doing it seems to woking well , depending on where you are at you still have 2 months roughly to grow out doors :D

looking good, keep it up, careful with the meals and what not theres alot of stuff out there safer to use than those and more effecient.

a good adoption job i might add.

I just found out that 2 out of 3 of them are female ... The male looked the best and it was hard to cut but these things just have to be done in life .... I will get pictures up real soon .... I was just wondering what are the risks of using blood meal or bone meal for organic nutes while flowering ?

O yea i forgot that my soil is a mix of miracle grow organic soil and miracle grow regular potting soil .... I was wondering if I add more nutes like a 30-30-30 or some not so harsh blood or bone meal will i get nute burn you think ?

I haven't heard anything good about blood meal, i heard they will usually nute burn pretty bad, guess its worth trying though, just dont give them much, prob 1 teaspoon would be alright....

How's it going BSki.....

Working on my own Nute issues right now so I can't be of much help with your questions about the bone meal....

I do like your bagseed girls. Sure would like to see a pic or 2 of em' soon.

Later.......PB:)

Watch out for the strong MG it can burn your girls up.:eek: Its only my second grow but my first I made ALL the MISTAKES. MG was a big problem for me. Lots of the experienced growers on this site love it. My grow now is all Fox Farm products and doing good.
Your Girls are Looken Mighty Fine. Keep Em Going!!:D
If ya got time stop by and check out my grow!! GOOD LUCK:smoke1:

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

thanks guys ... yea i will get some pics up real soon

hey bro sorry to here that one of them was a male and had to be the best looking one figures but hey at least you have two females that still look great good luck on the ladies and i will look around on the blood meal or bone meal for you see what i can find peace

bski..if they are looking "happy 'n healthy"..."I" wouldn't muck w/ heavy ferts. Your plants will tell you when they get hungry or needy.
IMHO...less is far easier to cure/diagnose than 'too much' fert's.

Males grow taller faster to drop pollen on the fems, its good you have 2 fems, you could have had 3 males :shocked:

Hippy

here is a picture of the bigger of the two ladies .... sorry about the quality ... i will be putting better ones soon just been real bizzy .... i have her in a garden with other plants as well . sorry if you cant make her out

0903071139.jpg

Latest posts

Back