A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.dutch-seeds.com/

Here is a site that for the last two years I have bought over 200.00 worth of seeds and recieved them all. There prices cant be beat by any other site that I have found and if a site claims to be cheaper you have to send your money and play the waiting game and may never recieve anything.
Try the Ice its one of my best growing plants.

There prices cant be beat by any other site that I have found and if a site claims to be cheaper you have to send your money and play the waiting game and may never recieve anything.
The indoor strains are all nirvana seeds from the looks of it. www.drchronic.com has all those strains for ten bucks cheaper without the waiting game!

bombbudpuffa have you personally recieved seeds from that site? If so where do they ship from? Netherlands? Another question if you did order from them what was it and did the seeds all pop. From dutch site nine out of ten seeds in a pack would all pop and 70% were female. I'm always looking for a new seed site that is trustworthy.
Thanks Guy

Smoking1

Smoking1 said:
bombbudpuffa have you personally recieved seeds from that site? If so where do they ship from? Netherlands? Another question if you did order from them what was it and did the seeds all pop. From dutch site nine out of ten seeds in a pack would all pop and 70% were female. I'm always looking for a new seed site that is trustworthy.
Thanks Guy

Smoking1
Yes, I have personally ordered from him. My 1st order took 3 days to get here with a %100 germ rate. Had four males. My second order took 9 or 10 days but I ordered over Christmas and New Years. I've ordered NV Papaya, NV White Widow, NV White Rhino, NV AK48, NV Blue Mystic, NV Afghani, NV Indoor Mix and Mandala Hashberry. All were cheaper than the site you mentioned. Not to mention, the doc answers (or has for me) all inquiries, emails or questions you send him, great customer service. I recently made an order on the 19(ak48, afghani, white rhino and hashberry), when I get it i'll post about it. From my experiences and IMO I wouldn't order from anyone else.:joint4:Btw, they ship from the UK...from what I understand, the safest place to recieve from.

Hindu kush & Ak-47 was what I bought and just like you said it was cheeper then the dutch site I've been buying from. I got two packs of seeds for the price of one pack. I just wanted to say thanks alot for the tip. I should have them in 7 days because I'm in the US

:headbang2: Thanks Again

Smoking1

I couldn't find the hashberry seeds, Must not be under Nirvana seeds If you could let me know what name there under that would be great. What would you recomend as being the most powerful seeds you recieved from them. I'm looking for the ultimate Bud that will knock me and my friends out. I heard the Jock horror seeds are pretty good but since you have bought so many I figure you should know whats the best......

Thanks again guy,

Smoking1

Looked at the seedbank rating and see that Doc Chronic only got two stars, that is bullshit as the Doc is normally considered about the best on the planet. Ordered several times from the doc and always got my seeds in less than a week (to eastern north america) and the shipping was very stealthy. Don't be afraid to use your Visa, Doc wipes his computer every month and the Brits don't worry too much about cannabis anyway. Some seeds, like Nirvana, are cheaper from the Doc than from the original seed company.
www.drchronic.com

Smoking1 said:
I couldn't find the hashberry seeds, Must not be under Nirvana seeds If you could let me know what name there under that would be great. What would you recomend as being the most powerful seeds you recieved from them. I'm looking for the ultimate Bud that will knock me and my friends out. I heard the Jock horror seeds are pretty good but since you have bought so many I figure you should know whats the best......

Thanks again guy,

Smoking1
Hashberry is a strain from Mandala, they're on the docs site. I really couldn't tellyou whats the best as I haven't even finished out a grow. I'm just stocking up for the future. Good luck man!:cool2:

I recieved my seeds in (EDIT) in 3 days to east coast. I started 6 seeds out of each and will take photo's all through-out my grow. My only problem with starting now is keeping temps up high while outside its like 10 degrees. Thanks again for the site info..........

Smoking1 said:
I recieved my seeds in (EDIT) in 3 days to east coast. I started 6 seeds out of each and will take photo's all through-out my grow. My only problem with starting now is keeping temps up high while outside its like 10 degrees. Thanks again for the site info..........
Smoking1 you don't wanna give out stealth shipping info. That gives LEO an edge. ;)

Opencountry said:
My friend ordered from www.weedcity.com. He used a credit card, the statement came back saying weed world on it (lol). He did however receive the order in 7 days along with a free gift. So far ALL (Nirvana Bubblegum) seeds have sprouted 10 for 10!!!
Outstanding! Hey, are you going to start a Journal? Right from the seeds arriving! That would be cool to read.

I really want to know how this strain does from Nirvana. That's where I get all my seeds from. I feel like if I hop around from one seed place to another, it might increase my odds of getting my seeds busted.

Looks like you've already got some, but GOOD LUCK anyway!

Just wanted to share information on a great site and that I recieved everything in a short time. I dont understand whats wrong with that,
plz let me know because know you have me wondering who is Leo.
But on the flip side 7 out of 12 beens popped this morning and will be going into the soil very shortly.
I started 6 hindu kush & 6 Ak47 yesterday.
I figure 3 months from today I should be sitting on some great Bud.....

Smoking1

Smoking1 said:
Just wanted to share information on a great site and that I recieved everything in a short time. I dont understand whats wrong with that,
plz let me know because know you have me wondering who is Leo.
But on the flip side 7 out of 12 beens popped this morning and will be going into the soil very shortly.
I started 6 hindu kush & 6 Ak47 yesterday.
I figure 3 months from today I should be sitting on some great Bud.....

Smoking1
LEO is Law Enfocement Officer and as a rule we don't discuss the stealth delivery method because anyone could read this. LEO probably searches these type forums for info just like that. Good luck on the grow!:D

if the cops had the resources and funds to track down every single person dont u think they'd be broke? not to mention without proof, there can be no prosecution, the awesome thing about the net is not anonymity, its the simple fact that its all hearsay.... fiction. anyone can fabricate stories, or even pictures. well doc, ur gonna catch some of my business, but iam lookin for a hard to find, super ice, i have seen it only for sale once, and am looking!!! anyone spots it from a trusted and reliable source, lemme know for sure!~!

if the cops had the resources and funds to track down every single person dont u think they'd be broke?
I didn't say if we discussed stealth "they're gonna get us all"...just stated a fact...we don't discuss stealth methods for safety reasons.

I use Elite Genetic Bean Co... Greens(breeder) has some killer Lemon thai crosses and many many of motas strains as well as a plathoura?lol?sp?
of other strains, he is located in the U.s. and is a legal med. grower!
Never had an order go missing, he P.m.'s when sending IMO the best for anybody in the U.S. Why buy from overseas if you don't have to? Very reasonable prices for elite strains! Peace 55

1244.gif

are there any usa based seedbanks? has anyone successfully ordered and recieved from them?

I don't know about US based banks. That would be asking to be caught by leo. They could just pose as a grower and order and then just track it down and make a bust. Pretty sure seedbanks are all overseas where the laws are different.

Would it be safe to have seeds sent to a postal office where you can rent a mailbox for 3 months? I asked them and they said in order to get one id have to fill out personal info. Other than that i dont have a clue what address i would send it to.

Latest posts

Back