Organic Cultivation Subcool Style~ The never ending How to thread...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIya Sub,

Wow... Your passion is so cool! :) I can't tell you how much all of your posts and tutorials really help pull so many loose ends together in my grow knowledge. I've been playing in the mud for about 15 years and when I did my first supersoil run last fall I knew that I had finally found what I have been looking for.

Thanks SO much, bud...

Peace! :cool:

Trying my first run of your super soil and organics this year outdoors:woohoo:

But anyways you said that your soil will kill tomatoes and corn, why is this? Just to hot or some other reason? I was wanting to use the recipe on my maters also.

You cant really test organic soil by PPM but when we do a run off I have seen readings as high as 4100 or 4.1 EC.
Maters do really well in used SS but they tend to fry a bit at first but I have never seen so many maters in one garden. Everything else struggled and I only added in like 6-8 root balls and tilled them in really good.

Only high energy plants can take this stuff but Cannabis at least my strains seem to thrive on it.

Sub

I have very little research in this area, so not really understand! I'm sorry.But thank you for sharing ,learning more thing .

SUBCOOL you are the BEST!!!! Ive have read your story and how young u stared breeding... U r truly an inspiration for all of us THANKS for been YOU... I hope one day we meet -Dr Robert(future breeder)

Thank you Subcool, I dig your style. My next round I will give this a go. Do you like compost tea? If so do you have a recipe that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back