Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like my Extreme Q. I have it conveniently located on the table next to my recliner.

yes...... my new solo is charging and heating up at the same time....... love it.

I really should pull my vape down...I must admit, it has a bit of dust on it. Hard to give up Bong hits though. Maybe I just need to get a decent Vape. :)

I really should pull my vape down...I must admit, it has a bit of dust on it. Hard to give up Bong hits though. Maybe I just need to get a decent Vape. :)

Me too Hammy, I've been considering a vape for a long time....just not sure which one to get ? I don't know anything about them, except they're either $30 or $300 :)

Hammy...you have a box or what?

You can get a nice vape for pretty cheap now a days.

:bong:

I have like a 60 dollar vape. It's a box with a knob, digital display with the whip. I have tried various settings and can get it working pretty good. Just never quite as good as my Bong hit. I know I need to dish out a lot more than 60 bucks if I want to be satisfied. Might have to talk the wife into spending some tax return money on that. :)

i have the Extreme Q and the Solo.. They are both great.

Cubby, i don't like the bags...I have used the bags, they are huge and not exactly stealth..lol My extreme q is great. Cubby you used my solo, did you like it?

I need to start using them.....

Good morning BONGHOGS!

It is 39 degrees here this morning... dark still... dogs woke me up....gotta love those guys.

I am trying to find out where I can get my pot analyzed.... so far no luck. They just don't want me to send anything in the mail.... I wonder if it is done here...doubt it... Maybe i take some to Seattle..... I want to know the cbds and thc of my oil and other stuff. Also, i guess they can test for impurity's too... Anyone know?

I've heard the "real" tests are very expensive, I checked into it 2-3 years ago...at that time it was like 8k if I remember right. Send a PM over to NCH...he may know for sure.

EDIT:These guys are in Washington state,,,can take a look
xxxx://analytical360.com/m/products/pricing-packages

Thank you bwana, i called a couple of places but I need to continue the search.

On the WEED2 program on CNN that everyone needs to watch... it stated that pot in some state, i think Co, tested and 60-69% of the pot analized contained pesticide residual.....I don't have that, but i wonder about other things. and i want to know the levels of cbd in this new strain i am growing.

Rose it looks like the pricing has come down quite a bit, but can't vouch for the validity of the testing results. That place has local drop off points in WA, maybe check them out for feedback/reviews.

There is so much garbage in our air & water today, the bad test results don't surprise me.

These guys seem to be highly regarded:
xxxx://goatlabs.us/index.htm

does seem difficult to find a good testing place for general public. wish i could help rose.

do want to mention myDX though.
they're not released yet, but these could be a game changer

they're making a portable analyzer
hxxp://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mydx

not planned for release till end of the year unfortunately :(
few of us on another site have our eyes on them, hoping it all works out. be an amazing tool.

*i personally wouldn't pre-order one,. but wanted to bring it to attention as something to look out for ;)
:)

WOW kaotik...those are very cool and very costly huh. Thank you for that link.

Bwana, that is only a few hours away, i could drive it down there... I will call them, Thank you so much.

Good morning all ya all.

Got 10 roses pruned..... way toooo many more to go.... I think i am the age that old rosarians asked the young me to prune for them.....oh no, now i am the old rosarian and know no one i would trust...shoot... It isn't too late to get in shape......this is my mantra....that, and: If your hungry you need to smoke more pot...Some doctor said if you get the munchies you need more cbd's.... Those are my thoughts for this saturday morning.

Oh and BIU!!!!!

costly?
i thought they were pretty cheap for a home analyzer, considering i've heard the norm for testing is $100 per sample from the companies. *don't honestly know, as most say contact us for pricing.

my sticking point is it's all prototype and hopeful blueprints currently. i'm just keeping an eye on it for when/if it releases and how it fares then

..beats the few grand for current testing machines at the least ;) :D
*honestly i was thinking of getting into testing. but if this and other products are in the works; they'll make the testing places obsolete.

good luck with the lab though, let us know how it goes.
:)

Ok, so i thought they cost 34,000.00 LOLOLOLOLOL

Good morning Peeps! So....Kaotic, that is awesome now that i know it is 300.00. I wish
I knew what it tested for cannabis... It quickly mentioned cbd's....

You are right Multi, it is a good price if it does all we need. I am organic, but your only as organic as what you put in the soil, so i would be interested in minerals and metals and all that stuff. But of course what i need it for now is CBD. How do you test a plant for cbd? Smoking won't tell ya, unless the pain relief were to tell you, but that is subjective. And when your growing high cbd plants, not all the seeds will be that...so it has to be tested. Yikes,

BIU Peeps. My cute delivery guy left and now I have a cute delivery girl. Dreadlocks.. and beautiful...like her already.
Orangesunshine... they got in the oil!!!!! YAY.

I will be in the garden if anyone needs me....It is spring.

good morning peeps. woke up today and looked like rand paul.... very scary LOL. bad hair day, ya know?

Got us some of that there panda film... gonna put it on the windows of the shed and talk about ventilation. It is getting warm in there already when it is upper 60s...oh oh.

Good to see peeps returning...old faces are the best faces unless you look like rand paul....
BIU... i am working on a little alaska thunder..... big day in the garden ahead of me... too many roses.

do want to mention myDX though.
they're not released yet, but these could be a game changer

they're making a portable analyzer
hxxp://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mydx

Just did some reading on that portable analyzer and have to say it looks pretty darn fascinating.

Thanks for sharing :)

Latest posts

Back