Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good luck sawhse.... I hope yours comes out good too. Let us know how you do... Best wishes for you.

wake and bake on this lovely sunday morning,70s sunny and nice as you want.....BIU BHC......peace
:joint4:

Good morning peeps.
A very beautiful morning in our part of the world. Down to 35 last night, i hope my new baby apricots are ok... I will look today.
Happy spring to each one of you. Lets biu!

Feeling a lil stronger but only incrementally day by day. It's great to be working again, get out in the sun and soak up some fresh vitamin D, there really is something to that when ppl say when you feel sick or down and it's sunny, just go outside for a few minutes.

Works wonders.

How's everyone else today ?

oh yeah, I'd pass the :joint: but don't wanna give you the bug...lol...

BIU strong folks. :)

good morning! Howard (dog) and i are dancing to Happy. It makes him happy.... and it is good exercise for the ole lady....

My LED's get here tomorrow.... very excited and nervous... BIU peeps!

G7, so glad you are feeling a bit better. It is a horrific bug i hear... keep getting better.

Had a nice, quiet afternoon for 4/20 yesterday and kept my hash pipe warm. Last night was nothing but loud. My friend and her husband invited me to go to a concert and I happily said yes, little did I know what I was in for. It was a heavy metal concert! I've always liked metal music however I was the only one there in flip flops and not in black, lol. The 1st band was LOUD! I'm sure the following acts were loud too but at this point my ear drums were already in shock. :p. To make a long story short, it was so much fun :D and I got a great workout in, but my ears and head are still hurting a day later, lol. Anyone ever heard of Power Man 5000?

Biu!

http://youtu.be/CK-lK0LMhA4

wheres everyone at....burnin one back as I type.....BIU BHC enjoy your sunday

Latest posts

Back