Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC!

Gonna be a beautiful Indian Summer Week here. Not a night under 40f or a day under 70f! I can hardly believe it is October.

SM, so sorry to hear about your machine. I totally understand that it feels like one of your limbs is cut off......I hate it when I am just away from mine, let alone it being broken.

4u, welcome back. That shed is starting to sound like it is getting pretty crowded.

Benny, you lucky you still have finger! Dang, be carefull out there!

Ozzy, sounds like you got quite a search on your hands this morning, good luck to you finding that animal.

Everyone Else, I would love to share some of these three dry lil buds of NorthernLights, since it is cyber smoke, I am sure it will be enough for everyone....:D

:bong: :tokie: :banana: :aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
There will be no ganging up on us Males from you Girls:p

Im a see if there a rule for that:bolt:

They can gang up on me :hubba: I like that kinda abuse

Deer hanging in the barn as soon as the coffee is ready I'll dress and butcher it. Nice 7 point will be some good eating this winter.

Now Back to the :bong1:

SM with all the trouble you are having with LT's you might be better off with one like mine:p it's one step above worthless.

No was Jose, I will never give up my LTs. :p I think you need one was well. And your av is gonna give me nightmares...lol.

good morning Vietnam......have to go to the VA today and get my eyes checked (glaucoma) and then see the crazy dermatologist for six month check up for skin cancer.......ya all have a fun day smelling your buds drying.....and I think ounces, not pounds TC

4u2.....hope you are still here with us.....no gas

P-dude hope everything is good at doc. :confused2: how can you say 4u no gas when we all know he's full of Hot Air

Back to BIU :bong1: for all

If I run for Pres with this as my Promise "Ice in every bong and fresh bud in every pocket" would I get your vote. No kissing baby, if I exhale they could charge me with contributing to minors.

Hahaha just found some of my old cd's. Guns N Roses Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 , Triumph (anyone remember them? :p) Metallica, REM :p, just to name a few. Too bad I am not in the room with my cd player anymore..lmfao! They'll get listened to soon enough. ;)

goodevening BHC

time to BIU :bong::bong::bong:

4u :heart:and mojave ...gonna start the cookie grow tonight :D
if any one else wants to join in feel free and it will be linked in my sig when its up on the boards :p

ok got to go take pics :bolt:

hi everyone :) yes sm i remember triumph, ric emmit is the shizzle. its late and i just wanted to say high, or is that stay high,i dont know, confused, maybe , maybe not:D im tired so im going to bed in a few. its time for a b4 bed bong session. later. pee- dude i hope all went well at the doc. chris i was wondering the same thing (a post at 3.29 pm)

Hey guys, fingers crossed I am back up and running.

astro- glad you checked in. peedude, howd everything go?

Lovebirds- how y'all doin?

ozzy?

pc?

HAHAHA.... my mind must be in the gutter tonite SM, It looked like you said astro glide ......:rolleyes:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

I Love weed:D

:bong:

:aok: most of of us here do as well my friend.

ALready getting cold out down south so I though I might drop by here and Frost yall with sum Purp!!!!!!!!!!;)

008.JPG

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

Overcast and 53f

SM Those puters are funny little machines, are they not?

4u2sm0ke FYI the vape gets you higher and/or a different type of high than the bong, but you lose your flavor with a vape. I like mixing the two.mojavemama and I both have Da Buddha vapes. Can be found here hXXp://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/buy-a-buddha.html

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC

50 and cloudy..chance of rain...

duck...thanks my friend..Ill look into one..what that set ya back? any pics of it? would like to see..:bong: and pass:bong1:

BlueA....Nice looking Purple ya have there...Mojo for the grow...

Heres to the next one..:bong1: and for you Non Bongers:48:

4u2sm0ke The cost of the vape is $160 from the company and around $155-$160 on EBay. EBay has free shipping and free stuff, I went with ordering direct from company. The customer service is excellent but do not call the toll free number,get answer machine, call local number and get a real nice sounding girl that is very helpful.:aok:

Now back to BIU :bong2::bong2:

goodmorning BHC :ciao:

glad to see ya back up and working again ,,mom :D

Nice choice of beans bluealien :)

tc, mojave ,painterdude .astro . chris ,ect ect hello and how are you all :stoned:

4u :heart:

Latest posts

Back