Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning BHC :ciao:

45f rain/snow mix with 60+ mph winds.:ignore:

Fed-X still sucks...Now management is giving me the run around..4 e-mails later they still do not know what is going on. So far 3 of the e-mails have been follow up's wanting more info..supposedly:rolleyes: I would have thought that if they had the tracking number they should be able to find it:rofl: with the info they wanted....But you all know my motto..Go with Hamster Lewis and THE BIG BROWN TRUCK

I think I am gonna need a bunch of these :bong1: today.:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

It has been really dark here today, the sun never really came up.. Even though it is only 2 pm it feels like it is evening. Kinda depressing, and I've had this song on my mind all day: Bob Forrest - Cereal song.

Sorry duck I was simply talking about a bong hit... Me and my friends has a nasty habit of calling it something that might sound a bit offensive it is simply a "Bong Jolt".. How come links are not allowed?

Sitting here waiting for the delivery exception....

Getting real :stoned: care to join me? got the BlueBerry going this morning:D

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Hope it comes today ducky. I will definitely boycott fedex. That's just ridiculous!!!

Morning bongers....whatcha waiting for? Spark it up. :D

Morning all 39 and weather is a bit nasty.....oh well time to:bong: :bong: :yay:

9 again this morning and we still have water. WOOHOO! Going to warm up to 15 tomorrow and all the way to 24 on Friday. Just in time for freezing rain. Should be a fun weekend. 30 will feel downright balmy after this.
duck, I hope you get your package. Going to work on a new painting indoors today. Way too cold to hit the shop. BIU if possible. I will join you later.

Morning BHers,
9 degrees, windy, and snowing......WOOOOHOOO. I love winter. Time to fill the bong and head out to the woods.
Have a good day all.

Was 22 for a low during the night, and supposed to be 40 for a high today. Sounds like its summer here compared to all of you. :p

Surely you guys have electic blankets. Hell I start using mine once the nights get into the 50s..lol.

:eek:

Morning people! hope everyone is well. I think I am goign to germ some white lightning seeds....looks so crystally I hope it lives up to the picture online...I need to vacume (I meant shampoo) stoners lol.. the carpets but I think I will wait for this weekend when hubby can help me move furniture..

PCDUCK!!!! I read this and it scared the crap out of me for you...please read..

DEAR ABBY: I work for a national package delivery company. It's nearing what we refer to as "peak season" (Christmas). We try our best to deliver the much-anticipated packages on time, but sometimes we are unable to find the addresses. If there are no names or numbers on the mailboxes or on the houses, we waste a lot of time trying to locate the right residence through the process of elimination.

What concerns us most is, if we -- experienced delivery people -- have problems finding a residence, we know an emergency vehicle will encounter the same problem. A few minutes' delay can result in a tragic outcome if an EMT is unable to find a house.

19 degrees this morning on the coast..BRRRRRRR.....burning lots of oak and madrone......stay warm everybody....Pdude

DEAR ABBY: I work for a national package delivery company. It's nearing what we refer to as "peak season" (Christmas). We try our best to deliver the much-anticipated packages on time, but sometimes we are unable to find the addresses. If there are no names or numbers on the mailboxes or on the houses, we waste a lot of time trying to locate the right residence through the process of elimination.

What concerns us most is, if we -- experienced delivery people -- have problems finding a residence, we know an emergency vehicle will encounter the same problem. A few minutes' delay can result in a tragic outcome if an EMT is unable to find a house.

they forgot to mention they dont like going up hills either, my neighbor gets my packages so often that they think I live down there.

Good morning BHC....
glad to be back....whew it is cold!
20f right now and well......Cold!

:ciao: tcbud...welcome back girl...we missed ya:48:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

17f and windy.

I finally got my package:woohoo: Drivers excuse on why it took 7 tries. It was dark when he arrived to deliver package. :rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC..:bong:

21f and dry...Hope everyone is Haveing a good day

32 degrees and brrrrrr in the desert this morning. Warming up to 45 degrees today, not warm enough to put the girls out. But amazing humidity right now--50%!!!! My nose is not bleeding, my lips are not cracked, and the dogs' hair feels unbelievably soft, not its usual dry straw I'm used to feeling. Oh, how I miss the humidity, and savor it the few times a year we get to enjoy it.

CONUNDRUM

What is it about the hearty male plants that just won't die? I watered my boys, put them outside 2 days ago, expecting them to wither and perish as soon as the below-freezing temps hit. No such luck. 2 days outside in that cold with the wind streaming down upon them, and they look like they just came from a Spa in Sedona, all refreshed and ready to boogie. Now, why can't I seem to get female plants with that kind of stamina?

I'm sure there's a moral to this story, but I guess I'm too sleepy yet to figure it out. BIU everyone!

leave him out there mojave...his balls will shrivle up..lol....why ya beeing so meen to that Male..just kill him...he will continue..they dont need much...Last yr I collected pollen from a male that s kept in a below freezeing box..just didnt do as well i think...but still collected..and is the purples I have now:aok: enjoy playing with him...Hope math an dont get jelious..:rofl: have good day girl..:bolt::bong:

mornin all, 24f and clear

PC, glad the waitin and frustration is over

Latest posts

Back