Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Hippie said:
Well i've used M/G for the last six years, and i dont have a problem banging my wife! LOL i'm a Mature male (old)LOL, and I still get a good stiffy when Its time too.:hubba: any who, I like my big plants, and i owe it to M/G and super Thrive. Good luck man with your plants.
PEACE:48:

:huh: :huh: :beatnik: :smoke1:

Rock out with your BUD out Hippie :D You never know if its rumors or true, but if it was not in the basicaide then I was way more afraid than I am willing to admit :D

haha...Here's an Update

purp1.JPG

purp2.JPG

mamapurp.JPG

bigGirl.JPG

topShot.JPG

bigGirltop.JPG

purpbranch.JPG

purpistil.JPG

topBigGirl.JPG

garden halfshot.JPG

bigGirlSkyshot.JPG

BigGirlpurpy.JPG

MONSTERS man, how cold is where your at? do alot of your bagseed turn purp? thats awsome, well anyways great growing man. and have you decided on strains or indoor setup yet?

Toke, actually it's been gettin pretty low temps in the last week or so...today w/ the rain it says about 70 out...it's been stayin' anywhere from 69-85 mostly, i'm not sure of night time temps actually...i'm hopin' it's not gonna stay this chilly for the next month tho...They like it around 75 -80 pretty good i believe...The majority usually is, but i usually use a different batch of bagseed every year...but it tends to be in the same places/plot where they turn purp... i'm still not sure about what strain i'll go with...What would everyone think about my first genetics and indoor grow w/ an autoflowering strain??? i'm thinkin maybe a "Low-" or auto "AK" if it's to be found...most of the time i've found it the AK's are outofstock...but here's another update on a few of the girls, and i got a few in there that's really young, i was wonderin' if anyone has an idea if they'll even go into flowering now or not??? Last few pics is of my big 8 foot lady, i'm pretty sure it's a sativa dominant...How much time would ibe looking at for flower on it if so ???

BigRunty.JPG

RuntyTop.JPG

RuntShot.JPG

thebabies.JPG

rabbitbabe.JPG

bunnyTop.JPG

bunnyshot.JPG

babyflowerin.JPG

thebucket.JPG

bucketbranch.JPG

buckettop2.JPG

bucketTop.JPG

They'll flower, don't fret. But, there may not be much weight to them. I've put seeds down in end of july, beginning of august, and had some small girls. Of course, these were years when I got wiped out for one reason or another. They may try to stretch out a little longer, just keep you eye on the weather, and the hermies.

ahhh good stuff tntoker420 gotta love and respect the great outdoors eh, yeah i havent had purp but im a lil more tropical enviroment, i wonder if its your temps mine were like 85 top in last month now its like 95 ouch, hot. remember with autos its hard to tell them when to flower obviously, and suggested longer light cycle, and if you want any other strains they need to be auto. those three reasosn i went against auto and i got 8 ft tall of closet so no need. hard to say not knowing your light cycle just look it up on weatherchannel.com tells you sunrise sunset, thats what i go by for my outdoors, and you get to see if you have to water or not water for a couple days. but that being said the shorter the days get the more soon the should start flowering. well hope some of that help im stoned so IMO.

Hey Folks, sorry for no updates...My momma's nephew(like an uncle) passed away this last week and i've been busy with the real life being a pallbearer...Time to move on, tomorrow's another day as Toke would say :D ...No pics of the ladies, but i couldn't help but snip a little sample nug...so i got a pic or two of it...it's off my oldest girl,with the purp around it...it's already starting to show a good bit a crystal's on the leaves ...Letcha know in about 3-4 days after a good drying out and manicure...I promise ya guys i'll have some pics of the ladies tomorry :D

budlighter.JPG

budnlighter.JPG

here's that update...also some pics of this sativa looking girl, she's not seeming to form any buds, but just more and more budsites...i'm not really complaining but would this be what ya'd expect from a mostly sativa plant or not??? also threw in a pic of my lil runt that's started to show some hairs :)

1.JPG

1two.JPG

2.JPG

2two.JPG

b1e.JPG

bunnytop1.JPG

maybesativaBucket.JPG

bucketsativa'ie.JPG

newrunt.JPG

bigmama1.JPG

bigmamatop.JPG

bigmamafromtheskyhigh.JPG

well looks like your going to be in for quite the treat around harvest time huh bro? no pics of the purps, what!!!???still haveing any proplems with insects?

edit: sorry to hear about your family member passing everyday will get easier... time cures all woons, haha i could write a book on inspirational sayings.

Yup...Unfortunately...the last 3 are pics of the one w/ a lot of purp...just decided to go for size instead of color this time :D ...but the dang bugs don't stop...but it's down a lot, i've got in control i guess...i've got one or two more i've gotta get up...prolly will wait a lil bit...but wish me the best in the next month or two, i'd sure hate for somethin to happen now...

Latest posts

Back