???? please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

i just noticed on my plant that it has on 1 leaf a kinda pollen lookin splotch on it.this fan leaf was under another set of leaves and i pulled it free and thats when i noticed it.what could this be.thanks

ia m using 400w hps,10 days in flower.using ff nutes

dark yellow,not very big,maybe the size of a dime,but irregular.the frond that was trapped under the one above is the one with the yellow,gold lookin spot.the leaves on this fan is kinda wilty also.the rest of the plant looks great.thanks

is it a spot on the leaf? like a dead spot

no its not dead.just a deep gold colored spot.when my girl getsback i will get her to take a pic,hopefully,she mad at me the leaf itself is dark green and kinda wilted some.limp

guess i'm color blind.friend says its more a rust color.

guess i'll give it til morn. and see if its any worse

yeah hard to say without pictures...

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the spot doesn't seem to show up too well in the pic,hope ya can give me some idea,many thanks

see how its kinda wilty on the 2 leaves,all the rest of the plant is lookin good

Over watered and slightly nitrogen deficient....imo. Are you feeding them anything?

andy52 said:
the spot doesn't seem to show up too well in the pic,hope ya can give me some idea,many thanks

see how its kinda wilty on the 2 leaves,all the rest of the plant is lookin good

If its just a spot on 1 or 2 leaves, I wouldn't get too worked up. Remember, its just a plant. Keep an eye on it........just my 2 cents.

I think it was Stoney Bud that said "if you worry to death over your plants you'll probably succeed" or some such thing. Can't remember at the moment but the point is if 99.9 percent of your plants looks smells and acts health its probably healthy.

i feed ff big bud and tiger bud since puttin into flower on the 10th. not real concerned,just happen to notice it yesterday.still looks kinda droopy on the 1 fan this morn.thanks to all for your indulgence.i know i worry about her 2 much.but shes the only girl i have left after all the ,ales and hermies.thanks guys

Latest posts

Back