to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably would have been cheaper and much more effective to get a proper used HPS light running 400watts. That plant is way stretched out due to poor lighting. If this plant was in my garden I would have to cull it from the herd and put something more healthy in its place.

yeah bit late there barbapopa. shes chopped and been smoked. and the only thing i regret from growing it was not having more cfls.. im too cheap for cfls. i may not have got much. only 3grams to be exact but im pretty positive that was some of the best smoke i have ever smoked. so i have no complaints on my grown. and yeah it was stretched because first grow and i vegged it under a g.e. plant light hahaha bc i didnt know what you needed.

nice nice, ur plants look funny, lol, i agree wit dr back in the first page, a job helps lol

Your own smoke is always better, even if it is the same as something you bought. :) A couple of friends who had some of my last batch said it was some of the best or the best they had. Makes a farmer proud. :D

schoolboy420...let me say, job well done. You finished er and more importantly...you got to taste her. I was lucky and had a zen master at the beck and call when i was a neophyte. You did great, bud. Next time drop a few extra k's of lumens and you'll be rewarded for it. Much P& L and have a Blazin' 4/20!

Schoolboy, you're a prime example of someone who coulda, maybe shoulda, been banned first post, but then you went 360, started listening, laughed at yourself when you deserved it, persevered through all the negative criticism--of which I admit I was part of--and got you a couple of nice nuggets for you troubles. All this tells me that you're smarter than you act and when you get your own place, you'll become a wizard of MJ husbandry. You're my dog, and if anyone gives you any s**t, you tell me and I'll kick their arses. Congrats.

Jeez.. This makes me feel better about my attempts. At least I've started on the right foot.

Yes, I am schoolboy420. I'm not sure what my password or email or anything was from that long ago.

Out on my own, and married for 2, almost 3 years now too. Man has life had some crazy twists and turns in it in the past 6 years. Glad to be back guys, and I'll be here a while;)

Well, what a great read!!! This was before my time and i have been laughing out loud. I love your attitude. Welcome home! Do you want to go back to schoolboy420? I don't know if i can help but i can try.

Thanks for bringing this journal to my attention!

I'm considering it! I may be able to crack my code.. Im going to try.

And thank you! Glad you got enjoyment out of that. I do remember I had that growing for close to a year if that helps you laugh even harder! I believe it was going for 4-6 months before I even stumbled into MP

Latest posts

Back