white dwarf 48days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzoboy

Reaction score
hey here is a few pics off my white dwarf any feed bk would be great im growing in bio bizz all mix with the trio bio bizz nutes light is a 250w hps and a 300w dual cfl

SAM_0787.JPG

SAM_0786.JPG

SAM_0779.JPG

SAM_0764.JPG

SAM_0760.JPG

buds are lookin great
trichomes look like they got alot longer
dont let your beautiful hard work go to waste

i wish i had some good autos....looking like someone has done their homework green mojo coming at you partner

i love this strain ,,,<<its a top auto :icon_smile: taste and high are grate<<< im also growing a white dewarf she only 5day old .........

what size of pot you got her in budy shes a beast:eek: ,,,peace....[j]

hey ive got her in a 20l pot this is the 3rd time ive grown white dwarf and each time they are getting bigger and larger buds love the smoke as well

Thats what I'm talkin bout. Sweet lookin buds. I'm waiting for my white dwarf seeds as I post. Hope mine do as well as yours. I'm going to roast my beans under LEDs so it will be interesting compairing them to your grow. I'll be using 2 and 5 watt leds 5 spectrums total of 90 leds with total 282 watts Xs 2 lights they will make you see colored stars. Anyway, you da man, no you da man.

It takes more of a man to admit he is wrong then it does to admit he is right....Grandpa

Thats an awesome Macro I wish my cam took pics like that.

Latest posts

Back