So I am a little late but what the.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So these are my 6 Girls 2 NL 2 Kick *** OG 2 Skunk #1 They are in soil and have been in flower for 10 days today. I have had a lot of heat in the tent as high as 100f some mornings. View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649671.304835.jpg when they first started
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649701.025857.jpg
When in Veg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649718.761432.jpg
Today's pictures
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649737.961674.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649745.711752.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398649755.075717.jpg
So how do they look guys?

They look fine.......... what are you going to do about the heat.......got to get those temps down or your quality will suffer.

Green mjo.......:48:

yeah I think they look heat stressed. get that in check

A little late? Late at what?

You have some real sativa looking plants there. I believe that they are heat stressed, too and if you do not get the heat in check, you could lose them. Are you running your lights at night? This will help with the heat. But truly, that is about 20 degrees too hot and the plants will be affected by the much heat.

Hemp goddess stop yelling at me lol
Yes lights are ran at night from 7-PM to 7-AM .
Yes I figured they were not liking the heat I have had some real hot mornings high 90F NOT GOOD!!

Gonna buy an intake fan on pay day to help bring in colder fresh air. Might pick up a CO2. Bag but not 100% on that one yet.

Was thinking of buying an 8" exhaust and use my 6" for my intake,

What do you guys suggest keeping cost down.
It's a 4x4x7

Thanks

Oh, granny isn't yelling. The older I get, the more I try to keep things short and concise. I know that this sounds terse sometimes, but granny has your best interests at heart--all she cares about is helping you get a Stankdank harvest.

I would forget the CO2 bag. CO2 enhancement needs to be monitored and regulated to be effective. In addition there are other things, like making sure your space is air tight, coordinating CO2 release and your exhaust, enhanced lumens, etc.

I don't really think that more air is going to help--you need cooler air, which you mention. If you have a source for cooler air, you should be able to simply run ducting from your space (wherever you were going to put the intake fan) to your source for the cooler air. If the run is long an intake fan will help, but if it is not a long run, you should be able to get by with just the exhaust fan you have now.

I can cool my 1000W light with a 440 cfm Vortex. I have a fairly cool source of air from the crawl space. We have warmer evenings than mornings here--sometimes the high of the day is not until 6 or so. I run my lights from midnight to noon. I do get high temps in the summer too, so understand battling the heat. It can be hard.

Please don't waste your money on those CO2 bags...they are a scam in my book. Put your effort into your exhaust and air circulation. What are your outside temps this time of year? I have 4 windows that I can open in the room with my tents. I can usually work the windows till early June here. Then it doesn't matter and I have to run the House AC to have any chance of making it through June. jmo

It is 45f today outside

I am gonna run an 8" intake from outside into the tent should take care of my heat issue I am having.

I also need to shorten and tighten up my runs I have setup now to improve heat loss and keep temps down

If a 6" exhaust fan is not cooling it, I don't see the addition of an 8" intake fan being of benefit. It will also create positive pressure in your tent.

Stank, did you mean 8'' intake alone or 8'' intake with fan? If it is without a fan it could help but as THG stated with a fan no. If you have the 8'' fan you could use it to help cool the room so the tent gets cooler intake air.

MR1--that is a good idea. I think that using it to help bring in cooler air to the room itself will work best.

I just don't see an 8" intake fan and a 6" exhaust fan as working. You would be bringing more into the tent tham you were removing. It will be leaking out of anywhere it can. IMO, it will be impossible to contain any smells.

Yes was talking no fan on the intake that's why I wanna up size it. The tent is right beside an open window.

The room stays about 74F
I have been keeping the tent open with lights on to help the heat problem.

If it is cooler outside and you have no way to get that cooler air into your room I would try your idea and see if it works , it can't be that much work right. you would probably know in an hour if it is working.

So the highest it got with the new 6" was 86F so it seems to be working it's not 100f anymore.

usually takes 3 weeks for the crystals to show.

looking good
:48:

Starting to see spots on leaves will post up tonight with lights on. Plz help

Latest posts

Back