getting started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting ready to flip! im at 6 weeks right now got some good healthy plants!

Lookin good! How tall are they at 6 weeks? Have they matured yet? Are they all females?

16-18" tall yes there mature an no not all females, im not very good at sexing them yet by the preflowers so im gonna wait an see, i have ten plants hope to get a couple females! these are some seeds i found in some girl scout cookies and monkeys paw.

so i have 2 beautiful females identified so far, an a few more plants that i havent identified. im finishing up my flower room right on time, switching to a HPS bulb an leds for flowering. will post pics when fower room is up. BTL

Ended up with 5 females which is more then i expected an always a good thing! There a week into flowering an showing white hairs all over. Gonna be a great harvest i was only expecting 2 maybe 3 females.

Flower room all setup with the new Leds, 1st time flowering with the leds, hoping for a good turn out. Thanks for looking . BtL

damn! I had a good feeling about this grow from the start, but tbh blowin, you exceeded my expectations :D I am now looking at this and imagining it flowering with resinous bud :D i hope that you get it all right with your new light setup

Thanks Zem! Im real happy with the setup ! How do you get pics to come out right? Some do an some dont. Thanks BtL

Try finding the " white balance" function on your camera. That might work.

How do you rotate the image? I download it right an it comes out rotated to the left 90 degrees. If i rotate the image to the right 90 then upload sometimes it works?

Not sure on that one btl. Are you using your phone? If so, it might be the way your holding it when you take the picture.

How do you rotate the image? I download it right an it comes out rotated to the left 90 degrees. If i rotate the image to the right 90 then upload sometimes it works?

use the software with which you view pics, if you dont have that option, then download some other software that has that feature. there are even sites where you can upload your pic and have it rotated without downloading any software...

2 weeks into flowering, really happy with the new growth so far lots of bud sites with alot of white hairs! Cant wait to finish this grow an start another, really enjoying working in the garden an watching the plants grow, my favorite part is watching the buds grow! Will post updated pics soon gonna get a camera instead of my phone hopefully get some better pics that turn out right. Thanks BtL

About 3 inches of fresh growth in just a couple days!showing nice white hairs gonna be building some nice buds! Using FF nutes tiger bloom an beasty blooms. Tryin to upload a picture but they keep cpming side sideways!

Latest posts

Back