getting started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really tasty looking buds! you're using 3 different types of lights? sounds interesting :banana:

Im expermenting with some leds an hid mixed togther, good results so far! We will know forsure in a few more weeks! BtL

I don't mind turning my head sideways! If you have an Android phone I recommend the Open Camera app, it's better than stock camera and let's you change the setting as far as whether it adds a rotation tag or actually rotates the image. I think that's the problem: your phone adds a tag indicating which side is up, but the forum is stripping that tag when it strips the other EXIF data.

EDIT: also if it's an Android tablet, I recommend the app EXIF Eraser, which can strip all EXIF data (including orientation tags, which are your issue, see the attached screenshot), for safer online posting.

View attachment tmp_22253-Screenshot_2015-02-03-06-40-51~2_noexif-1943829511.jpg

Looking Good bro. That girl must be LOUD EH? Positive vibes . Can't wait to see her all done.

Yes she is lol! Got my carbon filter workin OT! I believe its girl scout cookies but im not positive.

Latest posts

Back