Multi Strain Flood and Drain...clone to flower in s.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the training begin....i am a little heavy handed with the super cropping...just trying to fill that canopy out and get these girls bushy as hell. I am about at my limit on height. The 1k hps did a very good job getting them to grow legs. They look sad today but by tomorrow i will see new tops springing up from the bottom of the canopy that wouldve been otherwise useless. And it will all be worth it. Im thinking that by 8 weeks of veg i am going to have some monster bushes.

View attachment 1123140955.jpg

View attachment 1123140954c.jpg

View attachment 1123140954b.jpg

View attachment 1123140947b.jpg

View attachment 1123140954a.jpg

Back with pic tomorrow. Almost all these plants are pointing up towards the light already. The flower tent is showing pistils on two of the three photo period plants...prob gonna toss the stragglers. The leeroy looks male and the shiznit (dont hate, i didn't name it) is slow.

Check back this evening for some pics.

wow man it looks amazing how long have you been working with those tables?

Thanks....just started using them...i first started in soil then graduated to dwc...had dwc go very bad due to power outages. Switched to hempy style buckets with success and now the tables. Im impressed with the tables. F&D fits my style very well so far (knock on wood).

Ok had the first real minor (hopefully) setback. I have been using floranova bloom. Things were fine until i went to feed the res tonight. I couldnt draw up any flora from the bottle...so i put a paint stirring stick in the jug and pulled out a huge blob of mud...the entire bottom half of the jug was mud and salt crystals. Apparently this jug was really old and the hydro shop neglected to tell me that the jug sat on a shelf for a year....you have to really shake nova well and shake it often at that. They are hopefully going to replace this jug with fresh nutes.
Other than that the mamas all look good and there is really no change in the flower tent. Four o f the eight mamas are showing female preflowers. I had to splint one of the branches that i supercropped as i got a little abusive. That branch is withering but its no biggie...plenty more branches to choose from as you can see from the photos. I will only allow them to get another 6 inches taller...my light is at its limit.
Thanks for checking it out and all the green mojo.

View attachment 1125141921.jpg

View attachment 1125141921a.jpg

View attachment 1125141922a.jpg

View attachment 1125141922.jpg

Thus began week 5....cloning next week if i have pistils on all the mamas.

Looking good there Lesso.

Stop abusing your lady friends Lesso!:) LMAO.

I can get a little rough with mine too, but I swear they like it!

That sucks your nutes went bad/dry... How old was it?

The gals look great mang! Thanks again for sharing.

Yeah things are looking good. You are going to have Monsters.

Stop abusing your lady friends Lesso!:) LMAO.

I can get a little rough with mine too, but I swear they like it!

That sucks your nutes went bad/dry... How old was it?

The gals look great mang! Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks AM....the nutes were over a year old...had salt crystals the size of peas.

Thanks Dman! I have been tempted to make it a huge scrog...lol

I was thinking the same when I looked at your pics, they are screaming scrog. Imo although you prob would have added the screen by now. Nice plants.

Good show here Lesso, girls are coming along nicely.

I too have been the guy that's has gotten bad nutes, you gotta really watch the dam organic GH line as well as the diamond nectar and flora nectar. I got some really sore ones a couple of times during the summer, I now open and smell all those I buy.

Latest posts

Back