Multi Strain Flood and Drain...clone to flower in s.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good show here Lesso, girls are coming along nicely.

I too have been the guy that's has gotten bad nutes, you gotta really watch the dam organic GH line as well as the diamond nectar and flora nectar. I got some really sore ones a couple of times during the summer, I now open and smell all those I buy.

Good advice. Im buying from amazon from here on out. Cant trust the hydro shop any more. Plus everytime im in there they keep shoving coco and canna nutes in my face no matter how many times i tell the guy im using flood and drain (coco is not really good for f & d).

Good advice. Im buying from amazon from here on out. Cant trust the hydro shop any more. Plus everytime im in there they keep shoving coco and canna nutes in my face no matter how many times i tell the guy im using flood and drain (coco is not really good for f & d).

I order most of my line up from them, knowing that the turnover is really good. I now also put my diamond nectar and flora nectar in the fridge during the warmer months.

I was waiting on my cloner to get here, but the plants are getting to tall. I fimmed again, walked out to the front door and bam.....there was my cloner. I have never tried to clone a recently fimmed plant....do yu guys think it would work? Should i just wait a week?

I don't know if it would work but if it were up to me, I would probably wait at least 3 or 4 days to take cuts.

Im of the same opinion AM.

Just wanted to share a slide show with you folks. Hard to believe that these were beans just 5 weeks ago tomorrow. They were put into a paper towel on october 28. Moved to thier flood table on the 4th of November. Just for reference they are about 30 inches tall and most are about 36 inches in total bush diameter. I think i have found my method of growing that i will stick with. Just fyi...i am not a dealer, this is for personal use. I am only growing this many moms to find a strain that works for my purposes. This plant would provide pain relief for me that i would otherwise have to take addictive opiates and liver destroying nsaids to regulate. My spine is eaten up with arthritis to the point that i could go on disability (not my style). I grow to have a natural medicine that works for my purposes. I grow because i dont want to deal with drug dealers who probably get supplied from mexican gangs. Im sure im not the only one here that has the same motivation, no judgement on those who sell their crop, do what you want with yours.
Now pics....from nov 4 to today...

View attachment 1104140928.jpg

View attachment 1106140925a.jpg

View attachment 1114140753a.jpg

View attachment 1122140749.jpg

They are 5 weeks old tomorrow.

Those before and after shots are impressive Lesso. You have had some great growth rates.

What strains are in the flower area? Are you growing perpetually?

Thanks for taking the time to share your grow with us!;)

Those before and after shots are impressive Lesso. You have had some great growth rates.

Thanks AM. I am really pleased with the growth rates. In the flower tent are my 2 autos (freebies) which are auto big gun and the shiznit both from short stuff seeds. Shark shock cbd, lee roy from rare dankness (i think) and hso amherst sour diesel.
Perpetual sog is what im going for.

Thanks AM. I am really pleased with the growth rates. In the flower tent are my 2 autos (freebies) which are auto big gun and the shiznit both from short stuff seeds. Shark shock cbd, lee roy from rare dankness (i think) and hso amherst sour diesel.
Perpetual sog is what im going for.

And thus began week 6. Today i got a little rough with the girls again...bondage this time. Its like 50 shades of gray (green?) in there. I moved one of my purple trainwrecks to flower. Just wasnt bushing out enough to be considered for a mom. That freed up some much needed canopy space for the other girls, who are running out of vertical space, so i got out the string and started tying them all down. Im kind of bummed because i split the stem on my cotton candy cane...its tied up and will hopefully heal. The flower tent is a little crowded at the moment though. Im not cloning just yet. I want to wait maybe a week or two, let the canopy fill back out and clone then. I may not have the space for all those clones if they root. I need the flower tent to clear out of the weaklings first. Sour D #1 is looking super good and very vigorous and is a confirmed female. Also throwing pistils now is the cotton candy and sweet amnesia. Lee Roy has yet to show preflowers. All the plants have alternating nodes. Purple trainwreck 1 and two are female as well as sour d 2.

View attachment 1202141239a.jpg

View attachment 1202141239.jpg

View attachment 1202141239c.jpg

View attachment 1202141239b.jpg

Yeah, tie'em up real good!;) Those gals look like they are ready for some 12/12 action.

Time for a bigger flower room maybe???

Thanks again for sharing Lesso!

I also have a 6ft tent....hmm

6 weeks completed. Today begins week 7. Took 64 clones and put them into the clone king yesterday. I will let the pump run for 24 hrs for the first two days then go 15 mins on 15 off. That should keep the water temps from climbing too much and keep the clones wet enough. Ph is 6.3 although im not sure it matters much at this point. I have lost one of my purple trainwrecks to a hole in the stem. She wont be nursed back to health as i believe she's a gonner. It will be replaced in about 10 days with another trainwreck. That will leave 6 plants on my veg table. Of those six i believe i have 3 moms picked out. Sour diesel 1 and 2 and sweet amnesia. Of all the clones i took sweet amnesia were the best looking. We will see how she smokes. In the flower tent all of my plants are beginning to throw buds and really stretch. Note that the sativa genetics of the sour d really show through in the stretch. She has tripled in size this week. The lee roy is a nearly 100 percent sativa and has stretched like one also tripling in size. Shark shock cbd is showing its indica side and staying more leafy and compact. The two autos are looking pretty good. The auto big gun has about 20 days (60 days total) left till chop and is packing on weight and trics every day. The shiznit (uhg...) is smaller but it started flowering about two and a half weeks later than the big gun. Im thinking conservatively that i should get an ounce and a half dry from the big gun. Thats the story at the end of week six. 7 begins.

View attachment 1209140943c.jpg

View attachment 1209140943b.jpg

View attachment 1207142338a.jpg

Latest posts

Back