Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nIXne

O.L.S Adict
Reaction score
So-Cal organic grower, just figured id say hello! Cant wait to explore the site some more & make some new friends! :)

Hope all is well!

:vap_bong__emoticon:

I am also a dirt farmer organic. Don't you just love growing? I have never tried hydro or anything else, so organics is all i know. I think you will like it here. We are passionate about this plant, I will tell you for sure. Enjoy your time here.

I am also a dirt farmer organic. Don't you just love growing? I have never tried hydro or anything else, so organics is all i know. I think you will like it here. We are passionate about this plant, I will tell you for sure. Enjoy your time here.

Yeah same here, I use to use bagged soil w/ bottled nutrients for a while. But I started learning more about the biology of the soil and plant and became absolutely fascinated with all the various processes that took place. Since then I have switched to a Organic Living soil approach, ill never consider growing any other way! Its definitely a passion of mine, glad to be here!

Welcome to MP...glad you could join us.

Thank you, glad to be here as well :)

Latest posts

Back