Sopappy's so so grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice healthy plants at finish......... congrats on harvest......... looks to be good quality bud......... LED growing has come a long ways.

nice healthy plants at finish......... congrats on harvest......... looks to be good quality bud......... LED growing has come a long ways.

Thanks, 13. Kinda light on the trichromes and odour but does the trick.
It's not a dense bud, quite fluffy but it looks great in a little plastic bag. I'm not minding this really. I had to buy before last harvest and the pot was DENSE, little rocks, quick to powder, I burn through it twice as fast as mine.

Here's blueberry under the T5s 6K... I haven't been logging hours.
Last time i saw plants "reaching" like this, I had the wrong colour temp tubes.
These are about a year old, 6 months on I guess.
Do I need new bulbs already?

View attachment please.jpg

Rotation, what rotation? It has gone out the window. I'm just filling spaces under lights dropping 10 seeds at a time hoping for 8 healthy, and subsequent 4 females for harvest.
Each light has 4 or 8 holes (10 for seedlings)
I start 10 seeds at a time about a week or two apart when there's room at the inn.
It's labour intensive and I'm constantly on the prowl for males or thirsty plants just in pots between systems or waiting for a hole.
But it seems to be working in some oddly satisfying way.

View attachment 100_0042.jpg

a little trick for you to blast some trichs, find bulbs with uva and uvb

a little trick for you to blast some trichs, find bulbs with uva and uvb

You mean those lizard bulbs you find in pet food stores? Careful with those, Gooch, you'll put your eye out.
Seriously, UVB is nasty on the eyes I read somewhere and a quick google... yikes

UVA rays penetrate deep into the dermis, the skin's thickest layer. Unprotected exposure can lead to premature skin aging and wrinkling (photoaging), and suppression of the immune system. UVB rays will usually burn the superficial layers of your skin. It plays a key role in the development of skin cancer.

Nah, my problem is lighting alright but I'm going to just suffer along with LEDs and T5s until the next big thing

yes i understand i have special glasses to wear that protect me, but that is also what drives the plant to produce the trichs

yes i understand i have special glasses to wear that protect me, but that is also what drives the plant to produce the trichs

I used to try to wear sunglasses in my rooms just to be on the safe side. I also try to wear safety glasses when I use the chemicals, they're sitting RIGHT THERE but I catch myself rarely wearing either, you can't do that with those glasses, Gooch. Be careful.
Mom out!

i never go into my flower room without my uv glasses i have 4 super hps and a CMH all are putting out uv and other spectrums not good for the human eyes, so for sure i never go in without em unless i cant find em then o well lol
but the plants explode with trichs, no joke

Well, it's getting silly really fast trying to light them when they're all over the map
like this but I sure am good at spotting the males and not so painful when yer making room for another up and comer
I also only harvest one or two at a time so I have to pull it out of the RDWC and sit it in a single bucket with that rinsing solution and a stone.

View attachment gettingsilly.jpg

these guys are overdue, got a bottleneck going in flower, my rotation has some flaws
I thought those 4 big ones were all blueberry but that one plant looks like a whole different strain (maybe it is)
Got rid of free 3 packs of seeds, what a mess

STARTING TO FLUSH IN RDWC
I'm draining half the rez and replacing with ph'd tap water
3 days
draining all and replacing ph'd tap water (and floraclean sic? just using up bottle, don't think it does much))
3 days
draining all.... ad nauseum
I'm starting early 2 weeks to go, I want to see lots o yellow leaves this time

View attachment multiple strains.jpg

sure get a a kick out of this plant but I may have influenced a male here,
I put the wee pellets to help them shed their helmuts coming up and to block light

View attachment blocked.jpg

They still have red balls. :rofl:

Just messen wit ya.

Latest posts

Back