My Stuff..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do u keep the stalks so short and strong... pinch(fim), top?? thanks!! nice pics!!

I hope you are prepared to trim and dry all that bud you are going to have. I also hope you have a partner to help as that is going to be some big harvests. :) Running multiple staggered grows will quickly turn into a full time job.

Hi Grasshopper, i think i had fimmed these and supercropped and only 2 weeks ago did i tie them down, lol and Hushpuppy nah i work alone and am pretty fast with the scissors and btw i have been constantly growing for over 20 years with very few breaks so hopefully it will soon be my full time job instead of being a self employed fabricater welder.:bump:
Btw i have changed my mind of next but one grow, its now gonna be 32 x plants in 2.4 tent in 6.5 litre pots dripper fed and x 12 in smaller tent.
Daftpunk

I like fabrication, that's some cool work. I've been a forklift/robotics technician for 25yrs and I cant remember how many times I've had to take a part to a fabricator to make a new one. Sometimes it was often easier to do that rather than have the factory fabricate one. Hopefully you can retire to your new business and really enjoy the fruits of your labor :D

Lol Hush i already have these past 10 years since i went self employed, alas i don't do an awful lot just scrap metal art welded together or the odd pedestrian gate or fence art deco style or go elsewhere lol. So here are my babies now.
Daftpunk

SO I DID IN FACT FIM AND SUPERCROP ALL THE 4 X INC BULKS AND AFTER I CHOPPED THEM DOWN ALAS 1 WEEK EARLIER THAN THEY WERE DUE TO COME DOWN, ANYWAY YOU CAN SEE INC BULK DOES NOT LIKE BEING SUPERCROPPED, as all the points where i did supercrop are just breaks in the stems and not healed at all.So the other x 12 bigger plants are all as big budwise as these i juct chopped and i can put this down to the fact i just lst'ed them and not supercropped aka damaged them badly.
So enjoy my plant pics and next lot getting potted into 6.5 litre square pots in a day or so.
Daftpunk

Those look awesome.

The chopped plants are not hard nugs at all but should be 1oz per plant hopefully, lol
Daftpunk

its so hard to see proportion without a known object in pic. i woulda bet 4 to 5 oz on each plant. also i am constantly fighting to hold my branches up in bud. the pics look like u are forcing them down and outward. u have much stronger branching than i do. so interesting seeing what others do. REAL NICE PICS!! CONGRATS!!

Lol Grasshopper i wish but as they didn't respond to supercropping as shown on plants stems they didn't grow as they should and they are only about 12" tall and the buds are not hard, so i'd be guess 1oz per plant possibly a little more but not much more.
daftpunk

That looks like it was some pretty aggressive supercropping. I would say cut that in half and they might do considerably better. But you have to find what each strain likes and dislikes to get the most out of them. I try to grow a strain 3 runs if it is good smoke to see if I can get the most out of it before I decide to stick with that one or move on to a new one. :)

It was indeed aggressive supercropping but iv'e done this many times with other strains that responded well this is the 1st strain that didn't saying that the bigger x 12 have not been supercropped and are superb and looking like they will yield well.
Never supercrop Inc Bulk, lol
Daftpunk

In post #49 the photo of the leaf any suggestions as to what the issue may be folks.
Daftpunk

That looks like she may be (or was once) a little deficient in either magnesium or phosphorous. Both deficiencies will show up higher on the plants.

Thanks Hush, ill give a little calmag and up the feed cf and see if this cures my problem, saying that i fed first feed of pk13/14 with bllom nutes yesterday so ill keep tabs but if no improvement by tomorrow ill do the aforementioned.
Here is my stuff now.
12 x potted into final 6.5 l;itre square pots now vegging/training for next 3-4 weeks, 6 x Wappa and 6 x Kalisnapple.
Daftpunk

5.5oz cured to 62% rh from the x 4 small inc bulks.
And these are my others.
daftpunk

Latest posts

Back