Rapid-gro help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maryjanegirl said:
The closet is 3 ft by 6 ft and I am not using that whole space for the plants, because there are other things in the closet. I am going to buy a EcoPlus 16" Oscilating Wall Mount Fan.

I keep the closet open at night time when the light is off, but I don't know if that is enough. I open the closet a few times a day to look at them. I don't have it open all the time, because I don't want the light showing through the window.

I think I have decided to get the Earth Juice Grow 2-1-1 and budswell 0-7-0 when they are flowering. Does that sound fine?

Will I need to get a red spectrum 150 watt HPS bulb for flowering? Is this going to effect my electricity bill much?

Everyone is so nice and helpful here!!! Thanks for not making fun of me. I think I am figuring things out finally! I am going to place my orders tonight so I can get new light for the baby plants. I am so excited!!!

MaryJaneGirl :heart:

hey mary jane i started a yr ago with this forum ,and now with there help i have many a hrvest under my belt ;) ,,,,
with what ever lighting you choose to go with you are going to need some ventalation ,,i use a small closet and made to hole s in the closet door and put in computer fans for the intake and outtake,,plus 2 fans blowing on the ladies ,,
are u suing seperate rooms for veg and flower? imo hps for flowering evrytime and 1 150 hps wont make much of a diffrence to your electric bill also why not use the flos aswell ,,:peace::48:

Last night I ordered some Mylar, an Oscilating Fan, Sun System HPS 150 Grow Light Fixture w/ Bulb, and Earth Juice Grow/Bloom/Microblast. yay!

MaryJaneGril :heart:

UKgirl420 said:
hey mary jane i started a yr ago with this forum ,and now with there help i have many a hrvest under my belt ;) ,,,,
with what ever lighting you choose to go with you are going to need some ventalation ,,i use a small closet and made to hole s in the closet door and put in computer fans for the intake and outtake,,plus 2 fans blowing on the ladies ,,
are u suing seperate rooms for veg and flower? imo hps for flowering evrytime and 1 150 hps wont make much of a diffrence to your electric bill also why not use the flos aswell ,,:peace::48:

I would like to use seperate rooms to flower, but wouldn't that mean buying more lights?? I wish I could use my light that holds two 48' bulbs, but it says on the box that I got it in that I can't use anything above 40 watts.... Thanks!

MaryJaneGirl :heart:

i use cfls,, 12000 lumens in a 2.5 sqft cupboard ,,,totall cost £9.00 /around 15 us dollas

UKgirl420 said:
i use cfls,, 12000 lumens in a 2.5 sqft cupboard ,,,totall cost £9.00 /around 15 us dollas

Is growing in a cupboard going well for you? How do you get air circulation?

I just got my 150 watt HPS Lamp today!!! I am so excited~~! I lined my closet with milar, but I don't know how to get the 16" oscillating fan in there without having a larger open space in the closet for the fan. I am worried about too much light escaping if I allow an area larger than 2' by 2' to be open.

Does anyone know how close I should have the 150 watt HPS to the 4 inch plants?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back