New seeds arrived..Opened by Customs!! Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delta999

Reaction score
I've imported seeds from the same supplier [Sensible Seeds] on 5 separate occasions with no incident.

My new batch arrived today, quite a large supply maybe 60 or so seeds - and this time it had a big printed tape declaring " Inspected by Customs".

Surprisingly the seeds were still there - I had chosen the "stealth option" when I bought these and as arranged they had been removed from the breeder packs and well hidden in a secret pocket within one of the canvas bags I bought for stealth.

Now, my question is - what is the likelihood that customs searched the contents , found the seeds and sent them through anyway after contacting the Police..

Has anybody had this happen to them?
Should I expect a knock on the door?

They weren't sent to my actual house -neither did I use my real name.

If the seeds had been discovered - would it be more likely they would have confiscated them there and then??

Im feeling paranoid now. I've been busted for growing once before and I don't think I have the stomach to go through that again...

What do you think- should I close up my operation for a few months to wait and see if they come with a warrant? Or brave it and push on ahead?

I think that the chances that they contacted your local police to tell them about not finding anything in an envelope you got from overseas is very very slim...like non-existent slim.

I had a order seized by customs once. I lived in the country and i had a helicopter over my house late one night either looking for a heat signature or it had nothing to do with the seized seeds. Made me paranoid.

If they found the seeds they would have kept them.

agreed

"stealth" saved your seeds (and $)

a "60 seed grow" isn't worth all the trouble they wold have to go through to setup a bust

:48:

Latest posts

Back