Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Umbra's White x Nepalese Indica
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Sick Plants & Problems
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2018, 06:18 PM   #61
sopappy

sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem View Post
My base water is 240ppm and I add a good 360 at this stage getting it to 600 and it does not cause any burning. Your leaves look like deficient possibly because of both ph being off and them needing more feeding
hi zem, I had to stop reading that rat thread, hope it had a happy ending.

wow, 600ppm this early and weakened like this?
I think they have a virus now, I'm just leaving them as bait.
I've dusted every damn square inch in the room for the next grow, I'm sick of nursing losers, I'd rather start over AGAIN :-(
sopappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:55 PM   #62
Hushpuppy
Dr MadBud

Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy

Hang in there Pappy, those plants are resilient when in veg. Once they get the roots going, they get strong quick.... Try looking up Azadiractin. I think that is how its spelled. That is the active ingredient. If you can get that, it dissolves in water better. If not, the Neem oil will dissolve in water with a drop of liquid dish soap (no chlorine). I would go with 4oz per gallon of water and soil drench them. You can spray them as well as long as there are no flowers present. Yes it will leave an oily sheen on the leaves for about 15-20 days. But it wont hurt the plant. That will eliminate thrips.
Don't fear the Drift TGC#2112

Blueberry punch
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=57271
Stealth cabinet grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...389#post745389

Pup's new stealth closet
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=70037
Hushpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:40 PM   #63
sopappy

sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy sopappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushpuppy View Post
Hang in there Pappy, those plants are resilient when in veg. Once they get the roots going, they get strong quick.... Try looking up Azadiractin. I think that is how its spelled. That is the active ingredient. If you can get that, it dissolves in water better. If not, the Neem oil will dissolve in water with a drop of liquid dish soap (no chlorine). I would go with 4oz per gallon of water and soil drench them. You can spray them as well as long as there are no flowers present. Yes it will leave an oily sheen on the leaves for about 15-20 days. But it wont hurt the plant. That will eliminate thrips.
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ds=Azadiractin
I only get to read about it

and this is as close as I get to NEEM
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...aps%2Ck%3Aneem

the room is diatomaceous earth everywhere, they lived through an alcohol wash and an H2O2 wash so I'm not spraying that on them again.

I'll stick it out, HP, but I'm not optimistic. my wingspan notes shows they are stopped but They did stretch up instead a bit to the raised light, it's down again (2-3 inches)

I went over every leaf and can't find any.
The powder is a dusting everywhere, forgot about the fans in the leds but they're crap anyways, 7-8 years old
overpowering urge to dust in there haha

on the bright side, I stumbled on the fix for my furnace and cancelled a nerve-wracking service call aaaand saved some bucks!
man, cold and stressed trying to hide signs of what I'm doing down there when I can't fix it and have to schedule a service call
I tried one last time with a new non-prog stat using only two wires and awaaaaay we go, what a sweet sound.....
Frig the A/C, don't need that today harhar
Old 02-23-2018, 02:54 PM   #64
zem

zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem

sopappy What type of furnace heaters do you use? What is its problem?
zem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:28 PM   #65
sopappy

Quote:
sopappy What type of furnace heaters do you use? What is its problem?
Forced Air Gas Furnace is in basement. The programmable thermostat popped a fuse when I didn't change the batteries fast enough (or so it seemed).
Display read Lo Bat for a few days then went blank...
I changed the batteries and a fuse popped on the main board in the furnace.
Nothing is a simple fix in here.
Poltergeists.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #66
zem

zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopappy View Post
Forced Air Gas Furnace is in basement. The programmable thermostat popped a fuse when I didn't change the batteries fast enough (or so it seemed).
Display read Lo Bat for a few days then went blank...
I changed the batteries and a fuse popped on the main board in the furnace.
Nothing is a simple fix in here.
Poltergeists.
Hey sopappy check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Uc-gVoYFs second part of the video he changes the fuse on the board. It does look fairly simple. Hope this helps, good luck
zem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #67
sopappy

Quote:
Hey sopappy check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Uc-gVoYFs second part of the video he changes the fuse on the board. It does look fairly simple. Hope this helps, good luck
Missed that one. I've never seen the fuse on the furnace 110 switch, that was kinda neat. I damaged my thermostat changing the batteries and blew the 5A one on the board. Glad I bought 5 of them, it took me three to figure it out.