Howdy Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMonster

Reaction score
Howdy, been a while since I been here. I ran into an issue and have come to read up on it. Nice to see yall. I hope yall have a Happy New Year.

IRISH said:
Howdy TM...something we can help you with?...:cool: ...

No no, I got my answer from old post. I do like the new avatar you are sporting.

I was wondering what became of you.... So does this mean you started your grow? Last I recall you were thinking autos as well.

OldHippieChick said:
I was wondering what became of you.... So does this mean you started your grow? Last I recall you were thinking autos as well.

This means that I am going to start my seeds on the 1st of this coming month (New Years Day). I've got all my stuff up and ready. I wound up with a 600 HPS.
I have a 3ft by 4ft area built. Flat white paint. I am working on intake and exhaust today.

hey man I wondered where you went...good to know once you grow you will be done with that brick crap.

2Dog said:
hey man I wondered where you went...good to know once you grow you will be done with that brick crap.

Thank You for thinking of me. Yes, I am still smoking my commercial grass. I've still got a couple ounces of it. I will be glad to be done with it and be completly out of the grass market.

Latest posts

Back