Dark Angel in bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, thanks for posting that. Looks like just the right nutes huh?, just a bit of burn on the ends.. Great job.

Here is one more. I took this one today. I grow under 13 100w equivalaint CFLs. Nothing fancy. So far this is as far as I have gotten. All I can see is green and the wife says we need Ona gel. So today we will order some. The filter cuts the smell a little. It helps the plant a lot. The burn happened when I gave it straight water instead of food like I have been doing. I thought I was closer to the end so I was starting a flush.

I saw on here that you look through trichs not down on them. My mistake. But a good one. Now I think I have 2 months more to get bigger. I started organic soil with an organic biosome starter. So all through the grow stages I didn't need to add a thing. Got to flowering time and got some budding formula. This stuff I just need to flush out of her real good at the end. I was planning a 2 or 3 week flush. Need to get her clean. It will work. Its for flowers not me. Last resort and it worked. I do know a lot of water must travel through her before I can even think of tasting her. That is a good deturent from early picking. So her she is.

View attachment 20150321_051210.jpg

T5s would work better FOR YA then the CFLS.

Buds are lookin` good. Keep an eye on her and you will be fine. Happy harvest ahead.

T5s would work better FOR YA then the CFLS.

I will look into that. I might be able to find some 3 and a half feet long. Then the light shall rain even more down on them. I check them multi times a day. I'm so sick I'm stuck at home.

Thank you

Here is a few more pictures. I used rope to get her somewhat up and straight. That opened up a lot of areas. I then trimmed the little robbers out. Have them in a bag to sample my crop. The only thing I will get to sample is part effect because paper bag drying is not the replacement for a dry and cure with time. Plus my trichs aren't ready. I just needed to get these pieces off. I couldn't toss them out. On with the pictures.

View attachment 20150322_065528.jpg

View attachment 20150322_065428.jpg

View attachment 20150322_065518.jpg

View attachment 20150322_065445.jpg

Some nice buds on that plant DC, good luck till the end.

Some nice buds on that plant DC, good luck till the end.

Thank you MR1.
Nice riffle! I love riffles. Still working with pellet riffles so I can shoot inside. Do it outside make a lot of people mad even thow its just a pellet riffle.

It is a fun shooter, I do the pellet rifle thing in my basement also in winter, otherwise outside in my backyard, I am lucky I have good neighbors.

It is a fun shooter, I do the pellet rifle thing in my basement also in winter, otherwise outside in my backyard, I am lucky I have good neighbors.

You are very lucky. I bet that rifle hits with a big boom.:headbang2::yay:

Reactions: MR1
Looking good man.:fly:
Thank you MR1. I never expected it to grow this well. I started organic then went chemical for the Blooming stuff. That made everything so much easier. Going to do that every round. Still learning so I like this as a good plant that really grew.:vap-Bong_smoker:

All you have to do now is wait for the harvest.

All you have to do now is wait for the harvest.

Thank you MR1

I'm guessing 1 and a half months or 2. Not a problem. I can't have any MJ in my blood because I have a Disability hearing coming up in May. So I'm going to continue to grow and do long cures on them. So when I do get to use it will be out of this world. I have 1 seed that popped ground today. There are 3 others. I will have 4 at once going. Or I'll do mother plant and 3 plants growing so I can put clones down when I'm ready. By the time I can have any I'm going to have lots of long cured MJ. Can not wait.

Good for you to wait, get that other stuff out of the way first, then get baked.

Thank you MR1
It doesn't mean my pain takes a vacation. I'm still suffering from everything I need my mmj for. Even after the hearing in May they could call me in for a check up to verify things. I;m going to need to read up on curing and long term storage. Last thing I want is bad bud on the day I can have some. Forgot to ask. What are you growing? Heres todays picture.

View attachment 20150325_054737.jpg

Latest posts

Back