A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avoid The Single Seed Centre... Sure I got my order fast enough, but the seeds are of crap quality. Only 4 out of 10 seeds germinated.

After taking the advise of several others, I contact The Single Seed Centre two more times, not wanting to be a pest but still letting them no I'm not pleased, and my emails are being completely ignored.

Sure, this may have been a good company to do business with at one time, but after this experience, I would have to rate these guys as "rip-offs". Situations change. Staff, owners and management. What once may have been a good thing isn't any longer.

Censoring their feedback should have been my first clue.

BEWARE THESE GUYS! PURCHASE FROM THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There are simply too many other honorable seed banks to risk it.

Yeah the seeds are old imho I popped some bag seed in a little over 24 hours my aak48 is just now cracking after three days I question if the beans are even authentic strains taking phenom into consideration The babies don't look like others I've seen in images. BUYERS BEWARE

Don't forget our little list of seedbanks rated by people over here:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/MarijuanaSeedbankRating.php

This thread is kinda useless. I've waded through almost all of it and I see praise *and* damnation for the *same* company. Dr Chronic gets slammed in one post and then revered in another. Amsterdam are crooks on one page and heroes on the next. What good is this?

Your post here seemed hopeful, perhaps at least some totals and tallys, track records as it were but...

The requested URL /MarijuanaSeedbankRating.php was not found on this server.

Might be my TOR browser, is there another way to get there?

I know I had technique problems but I'm convinced I also DID get crummy seeds that wouldn't germinate for anybody. Local supply here is old crap. 2 stores. One told me I planted them too deep. Blister packs, sealed vials, very impressive crap, but crap. I heard they get damaged going through airport scanners
I got my seeds IN DAYS from these guys, discreet (clever), and some extra seeds too. 80% germ rate so far, 4/5 in rooter plugs, 4/5 in potting soil. I think they came up a day faster in the soil. I use a heating pad.
highly recommended: quebecannabisseeds

in the past ive had good luck with nirvana. i ordered like three times with no problems. Has anybody ordered from them latly?

I am a first time grower and am currently on my first grow with some ditch weed seeds from a friend to practice before I drop some real money on seed, what are some good banks to order from that have good autoflower strains

Attitude seeds has a vast selection. Most US based seedbanks require a mmj card. They are UK based but a huge selection. just google them

what strain would you recommend? I'm growing with 5 gallon pots in a 2'x4'x72" tent with 2 1200 watt LEDs

Little Brother,,,,there are a ton of strains with different effects and different growing habits. You have to tell us what your looking for as an end result to even try and point you in the right direction. Some strains are easier to grow then others. Some grow tall some grow short. Some are Sativa,,some are Indica and others ard Hybrids. Catch my drift.

Does anyone have any up-to-date feedback on Attitude/Choice? I've used them several times with no problems but it's been over a year since I placed my last order.

well the one thing I don't want is couch lock, I would like to grow a few plants outdoors in the summer as well as indoors all year round. my outdoor growing season would be from around mid may to late October, as for the high I want to have something that I would be able to smoke out on the boat and working on stuff around the house I'm completely new to growing marijuana but I have been successful with hydroponic tomatoes and peppers in the summer

Latest posts

Back