Forum members read here!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are seedbank urls and recommendations posted all over this board. What makes you think "that" would "get the boot"?

astra007 said:
we are speaking of gypsy nirvana? correct? if so, then mongoose is the owner that gypsy stole the seedbank from. and then won the lawsuit to get it back. concerns OG as well. and the boutique

I'm speaking of NIRVANA SEEDS

As for all the court stuff and what type of person anyone is, I couldn't care less. I buy the seeds, I grow the seeds, I get great pot from the seeds, I get great clones off the plants grown from the seeds.

I really don't care about their genetics or if they were stolen from the moon. The final product is what I'm going for. All the drama stops before entering my door.

The name "Nirvana" must be the same as what you're talking about, but I understand that there are different shops? Is the link above the one you're talking about?

sorry hick, got only 1 eye working. planetskunk ya get booted fer posting url's forgot where i was. and other guy - you been lucky - and its luck of the draw stoney bud that is do what ya want - i dont deal with scumbags; bcbd, gypsy or rhino.

astra007 said:
its luck of the draw stoney bud that is do what ya want.
No, it's not "the luck of the draw", it's a past trail of perfect transactions and a great product. I got exactly what I ordered each time and it's always been a quality product.

I think Nirvana has a quality product and is consistant in that quality. It's very likely that I know more about their product than you do.

If you don't like thier product or the people involved, then just don't use them. If you have proof of their product being inferior, then by all means, please tell us what your proof is and how you came about that proof.

Name calling doesn't tell us anything other than the fact that you don't like the person.

How about telling us why you don't like him and what that has to do with his product.

ok enough is enough, i've used this gd cheap seeds site and my germ rate was the shits. you can blow yer 15.00 or 25.00 bucks on inferior genetics from a recognized conman all you want. im canadian and i will tell you straight up the marc emery is another conman as is matthew from bcbd. you can order there to; well bcbd. what seeds did sprout from a 250.00 purchase were skaggly and worn looking. so i checked into things thru my contacts and found out everything i have already mentioned.

i tried to be nice and just say it was the luck of the draw but you got to push it so.......... did it ever occur to you that maybe being a mod here gets you good seeds. gypsy is running his good stuff thru the seed boutique and his test beans, old stock, and "bagseed" thru nirvana, a sale is a sale to him.

and before you run off again; my connections were in part stemming from lavel quebec, as im a nomad. then i have breeder connections as well.

Nirvana doesn't know who I am. I order as a private person, not as anyone connected to this site.

I've PM'd you with the rest of my reply.

Lets keep it civil on the public messages. On this site, we don't allow bad mouthing. Other sites do. We don't.

If you can't say it politely, then just don't say it.

Well let me add my 2 cents to this thread. I myself have purchased seeds from Nirvana with no problems. I purchased 4 strains from him and as of today every seed has germinated with no problems. That's right folks 100% germ rate. His genetics may not be the best but what do ya want for $15. You can buy from him or not everyone has their own opinion. Just for those who didn't know there is a list of seedbanks to buy or not to buy from on this forum with ratings. I ask that you check it out before ordering any seeds.

im not talking about nirvana.nl - hey im a member there for 2 years now. im talking about GYPSY nirvana.

hey new here first post actually i got my seeds from www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com and paid by credit safepay they said 9-15 bus daysit it took 21 but arrived very discreetly and safe from customs i live in US also hey its my first time didnt know any better. but im starting my long process now. im going to try all cfl 30watt and use 15 of em in a 30"x30" by 4ft cube will be posting results and pics along the way. for anyone not too interested in hid lighting youll finally get a start to finish bio of how it works bud yield etc etc. i obught white widow seeds and cant wait to get started

Hi everyone!I would like to get seeds!Where is the best place to get a good deal?I live in Calif.USA.Will I get them here with out any problems?

PinkMystic said:
Is Money order or cash the only way to order from peakseeds.com?
Yup that's it. Took about 2 weeks to get back to us here in the US. ;)

Wow... A lot of crankiness for a while there. Thing is though I bought seeds from Sacred Seeds in Toronto Canada and I was talking to the two guys there for some time. Neither of them had any good things to say about Marc Emery. e.g. Seeds NEVER arriving multiple times... I personally bought a shirt from marc and it took almost 3 months to get it becuase it "was back ordered" Off topic but needed to get my mind there out on that one...

i bought from dutch-seeds.com. i have not received my seeds and they have not answered any of my emails. i spoke to them several times with no problems before sending the money, once i said i sent the cash, i've never heard from them again. i sent over 400US. am pissed about that.

hemp said:
i bought from dutch-seeds.com. i have not received my seeds and they have not answered any of my emails. i spoke to them several times with no problems before sending the money, once i said i sent the cash, i've never heard from them again. i sent over 400US. am pissed about that.
So i take it you live in the US. If so i can see why you didn't receive your seeds. Right on their front page it says and i quote "they do not distribute seeds in Germany or outside Europe. We will not return any payments, of whatever type, made from Germany or outside Europe"! Here is the link to their front page. http://www.dutch-passion.nl/

Um Hemp Why did you send so much money on a site that u don't even know about. if that was me i would of bot the cheapest seed to start with, just to see what they about,,hope you don't make that mistake again

DLtoker said:
Wow... A lot of crankiness for a while there. Thing is though I bought seeds from Sacred Seeds in Toronto Canada and I was talking to the two guys there for some time. Neither of them had any good things to say about Marc Emery. e.g. Seeds NEVER arriving multiple times... I personally bought a shirt from marc and it took almost 3 months to get it becuase it "was back ordered" Off topic but needed to get my mind there out on that one...
I got my 1st beans from Marc Emery...years ago. Can't remember what kind but I killed them all anyway. Lol.

Hey

I live in the U.S. and I recently bought seeds from 420 seeds. They are from the UK. They were cheap and only had like 7 or 8 strains but they came through. In only 6 days from ordering I had seeds at my door. Type up 420 seeds and take a look. Nothing fancy but they deliver! Im currently frowing them and they are all 2 weeks old. I had 100% germination rate and they are growing strong. The seeds are good.

Later:cool:

As long as you don't type: http://420seeds.com

That one's a white water rafting thing.......

It's actually: http://www.420-seeds.com/

Hhahaahahaa, I wonder if they get some weird emails....

"Hi, your web page doesn't list seeds, but a friend told me......"

I checked out the seed page and one I really liked the sound of is:

White Widow Max
10 x White Widow max marijuana seeds
Only $54.95
INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor / can be grown outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa mix
THC very high, ~20%
PLANT HEIGHT medium
FLOWERING TIME Weeks 8/10
HARVEST Month 8/9
YIELD Up to 550g m2

Big Bud is rated only 50g m2 higher in yeild! I want to see some WW that looks like Big Bud.....Oh my!

Latest posts

Back