trich question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarheadnuglvr

SkyHigh
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the sight, and have read quite a few threads and can't find what I'm looking for. This year is my first successful outdoor extravaganza, thus far ;) my question is this; I am planninning on harvesting when most of the trichromes are milky, maybe a few amber in color. Not really sure what the strain is, I believe it may be purple power. The plant is beautiful, still a lot of white hairs tho, with some turning very pink. When you finally harvest, do the trich's still degrade as it dries? Have a 60x-100x pocket scope that is wonderful. I am doing this for myself, as a chronic pain patient in a non med mj state. Does antone know anything about this strain, and when the best time (according to the trich color,) to take this strain??? will upload some pics soon, thanks for any help
Peace :watchplant:

Welll... I dunno anything about this strain. But I do know that if it is pain relief you are looking for you may want to rethink your trich colors there buddy. I would do some quick dry testing first. If you chop now, there is no putting it back on if it don't work for you. I would bet the more amber you have, the better you will like it. I would definitely test as I go.

i appreciate the reply, I understand the trich color and pain relief with amber in color being the best, I want the best possible stone as well. I took a bit, dryin now :) I've just noticed thrips on my lil girl and that sucks :( put some k+ neem on her, and pickin up some shultz (spelling?) insecticide soap. I hope she's not done for. not much damage.... yet. her trichs are cloudy, may take her now. a few amber trichs on her, very, very purple, with bright pink pistils,,, beautiful. Please throw some green mojo my Way !!!!! Peace
Jarhead

be careful if your trichs are milky you aprox in week 5-7 of flower imo you shouldn't be applying anything to get rid of the bugs by now you should have most of the bugs long gone if you used the neem right im pretty well experienced with neem oil an even tho its organic it still leaves a oily residue-smell behind for quite some time you know what i mean i quit applying neem as soon as i see pre flowers..

peace

yeah, I won't be applying anything else at all. I drenched her with insecticide soap from shultz for indoor/outdoor gardening. I had no bugs til just recently.....weird. I hope I didn't screw it all up now. she still looks very healthy, I just noticed little white spots on some leaves, and a couple that looked burned, not from nutes though, I use nutes sparringly. If I had a camera worth a damn, I'd post some pics. Anywho, thankyou all for the replies and :holysheep: I hope I didn't ruin my harvest. Should I spray her down?? or will that do no good with the neem, and soap??
I've cared for her with all I could, I'd be a sad panda if she is no good now :confused:

just a thought...all this spraying that you're doing isn't when the lights are on and/or the leaves ar warm is it? hmmmmmm?

that will fry your plants/leaves as sure as if they were being steamed alive in an oven...

sounds like you're almost there.... u should be fine, just hang in there and, at this stage, when in doubt ask questions and leave em alone if you can't find the answer...just my lil' ol' opinion

Yeah, spraying your almost done plant was a mistake. Best not to do that. It it were mine I would be rinsing it like crazy, putting it in front of the fan and then monitoring for mold. You don't really want to be smoking that stuff. When you get bugs this late in the game there are things you can do. You are not going to get rid of them but you can buy yourself time to make it to a good harvest.

no i never spray while the sun is on her. i've only spayed her twice, no bugs left. gonna get some pics up here today. thank you all !!

Latest posts

Back