The "I'm just kickin back and".....Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

I figgered everyone has a day when done, they get their stuff together and prepare to enjoy the rest of the day/evening/night/morning...

Right now, my whole body was hurtin just an hour ago. I did more work today then I've done in the last week.

My back was killin me.

Then, my new, high-tech bong and my little tin box of smokeables fixed me right up.

A little old Aurora....smooth. Great high even after this long.

A little hash. Both finger hash and some bubble. Both made from P98BK

Ha! I typed "P98BJ" first.

hehehehehehe, that's no kiddin.......

Well anyway, my back feels much better now. My mind is happy as it can be.

Tell me about your day. Good, Bad, Whatever.

This is the "The "I'm just kickin back and".....Thread"

....and I just took a batch of butterscotch brownies out of the oven. I am letting them cool a bit and then having some brownie ala mode before I load a bowl of bubble and settle into the hot tub for a nice soak. We have mild temps and a gentle snow falling....

THG, I sure wished I had a Hot Tub.

I've never even been in one.

Never even seen one. Except on the TV or Web.

That must feel just wonderful. All that hot water squirtin around you.

The heat.

I get the same thing in the tub, but much smaller....hahahaahahaha

Enjoy your soak and a great high!

i just finished watching a movie with my 3 year old daughter. Plant 51, if any of you wanna watch a good cartoon movie with kids or grand kids thats a good one. had a pretty good day today with the family. cleaning house, playing in the yard with the kids..

We've got a huge hot tub. when we first got it i used it alot but now maybe twice a year and only when its freezing outside.. It is nice when your back hurts though.. maybe you should look into gettin one Stoney. they aren't that expensive anymore

I just finished a long day of working on my cars...got paint all over me!

Sitting down to my first early bowl of SFV

Hey there guys, I am new here and this would be my first post on the coffee table section. Primarily because i just found it and im bored on the other side of the computer. Well my day consisted of getting things done around the house. I am always trying to keep a little busy on somethiung, whether that be mentally or physically, or even both. ;) Right now im about to call it a day...smoke my last bowl of medication and since i don't have anything else to do, probably catch a movie or play some COD.Yes, I'm a young one. Since i reside in a state where MJ is legal, tomorrow i plan to visit a well known dispensary. I'll tell you the news tomorrow!! Good day to you out there.

_The Doctor

Dis something saturday that I haven't done in decades!...

I flew a kite !!...:D with the grandkids. Was pretty dang kool too. :cool:
And we watched "Rango"....
How to stay feeling young?... fly kites and watch cartoons! :p

slowmo77 said:
i just finished watching a movie with my 3 year old daughter. Plant 51, if any of you wanna watch a good cartoon movie with kids or grand kids thats a good one. had a pretty good day today with the family. cleaning house, playing in the yard with the kids..

We've got a huge hot tub. when we first got it i used it alot but now maybe twice a year and only when its freezing outside.. It is nice when your back hurts though.. maybe you should look into gettin one Stoney. they aren't that expensive anymore

It sounds like something I'd like, slowmo. Heck, I'd be nappin in it all the time and wouldn't get anything done! Hahahahaaha

I gotta quit spending all this money in the grow area first....hehe

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
Hey there guys, I am new here and this would be my first post on the coffee table section. Primarily because i just found it and im bored on the other side of the computer. Well my day consisted of getting things done around the house. I am always trying to keep a little busy on somethiung, whether that be mentally or physically, or even both. ;) Right now im about to call it a day...smoke my last bowl of medication and since i don't have anything else to do, probably catch a movie or play some COD.Yes, I'm a young one. Since i reside in a state where MJ is legal, tomorrow i plan to visit a well known dispensary. I'll tell you the news tomorrow!! Good day to you out there.

_The Doctor

You know, the coolest part of those dispensaries is that you can run down there and get all kinds of different types of weed any time you like. Jeeeez, I wish Florida would hurry up and get them! I've been having a hankering for some WW lately. I have to do an entire crop to make it myself. The folks who get my P98BK would kill me if I put a gap in their supply of it. Yikes!

Good one Stoney. I love P98BK, it is on the list of my all time TOP 5. I would be hella disappointed as well if you were to stop producing those magnificent flowers. As for the dispensary, you are right. If you ever need anything it is one stop away. However, in the current world of economics we live in, sadly these places are all in it for the business in my eyes. I do not blame them but it doesn't seem fair at times which is why i am here..

On the other hand, congrats Hick!!! There is a kid in all of us!! Including the pope im sure. No pun intended...

_The Doctor

StoneyBud said:
You know, the coolest part of those dispensaries is that you can run down there and get all kinds of different types of weed any time you like. Jeeeez, I wish Florida would hurry up and get them! I've been having a hankering for some WW lately. I have to do an entire crop to make it myself. The folks who get my P98BK would kill me if I put a gap in their supply of it. Yikes!
Around here if you run down to the dispensary its gonna cost ya between 80 and 120 bucks for a 1/4 oz.

nova564t said:
Around here if you run down to the dispensary its gonna cost ya between 80 and 120 bucks for a 1/4 oz.

Hey, if I could go buy a quarter of WW right now I would. If you ask someone here what type of weed they have, they say; "Uh, uh, I don't know man. I think its like...like Canadian or something". heheehehe

Every crop of P98BK I grow, it goes zing, zing, zing....GONE! I'm down to about a quarter-lid for my own stash and I still have 80 days until the next is ready! Thank goodness I still have a few ozs of Aurora.

It takes less time to get rid of than it takes to grow it. Way less. Everyone just loves it. Especially that it goes for about half of what the dispensaries charge for it.

Stoney's Dispensary. Government approval pending......hahahaahahaha

Lots of people can't grow, don't know how or don't have the place to do it. They need to be able to get it too. In states without the MMJ legality, they still need to be able to get it.

I can personally vouch that it helps with many types of elderly body pains and conditions.

I started growing because I couldn't afford to go to the dispensary anymore. There are some good people running some of them and its a good step towards legalization, it would just be nice if the prices were fair.:doh:

The only dispensaries in these parts are the ones where they dispense methadone to crack heads, What a shame. Us weed heads get the short end of the stick.

I agree with you nova. It does start with good people running them. If you have that, prices wouldn't be an issue i think. At least the area where I am from, one usually sees one nationality of people that owns these dispensaries. The down side is that at least through my eyes and many others that feel the same, this race(at least in my area) is notorious for being involved where the money is at. Their reputation is this, the only good deals they make are within their own race and after a while, you hear of the shop closing down for some form of corruption. Tell me about it...

_The Doctor

I'm burnin' a lunch time WW for ya Stoney. It's a lazy Monday in my world. Loosing money is ok once in a while... better than loosing my mind.

I love the kite thing Hick. I used to make a point of flying once a year... part of the spring fever. High winds today though. A bit much for kites and canoes and power lines. We had no electricity for half the morning. Nice change of pace. I think I'd be a natural as a recluse. Go to town once a week and check the mail and pick up some coffee and beans and flour...

Yeah this reveg WW isn't bad. A bit tooo indica for everyday but jus right for a once in a while day.

OldHippieChick said:
I'm burnin' a lunch time WW for ya Stoney. It's a lazy Monday in my world. Loosing money is ok once in a while... better than loosing my mind.

I love the kite thing Hick. I used to make a point of flying once a year... part of the spring fever. High winds today though. A bit much for kites and canoes and power lines. We had no electricity for half the morning. Nice change of pace. I think I'd be a natural as a recluse. Go to town once a week and check the mail and pick up some coffee and beans and flour...

Yeah this reveg WW isn't bad. A bit tooo indica for everyday but jus right for a once in a while day.

Thanks OHC! Blow some into the screen into a PM to me! hahahahaa

I *am* the recluse you're talking about. I sometimes go for two or three weeks without even seeing another person. I love retirement and living inside a fenced in acre. Its like a little world of my own!

The last WW I smoked was a 100% Sativa high. My grin was touching behind my head! Hahahahaaha

*Everything* made me laugh! THAT's what I want to find again. I do love my Indica, P98BK in particular, but its nice to have a change-off once in awhile.

My buddy brought over some fine bud yesterday evening. It was gifted to him and he doesn't know what it is, but the high is comparable to the P98BK, but just not quite as intense. Great *Piney" taste to it though. Very distinctive. Almost like a menthol taste. One good ice-cold bong hit got me goin good.

Hey, Stoney, just finished the final cure on a big fat batch of WW. If the big-bottom boys in Tallahassee would get their prohibition crap together, I'd meet you in Cedar Key and swap you gee for gee for some of that Aurora.

PencilHead said:
Hey, Stoney, just finished the final cure on a big fat batch of WW. If the big-bottom boys in Tallahassee would get their prohibition crap together, I'd meet you in Cedar Key and swap you gee for gee for some of that Aurora.

Oh man! Wouldn't that be cool?

Cedar Key? Dang man, that's way out there in the middle of the ocean! hahaahaha

Imma skeered o' sharks! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::bolt:

Latest posts

Back