A very sad story that makes me very mad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
Today I looked out my front window because i heard a lot of car doors shutting and it was police and detectives getting out of their cars in front of my house. At first I was freaking out until I realized they were going to my next door neighbors house. They surrounded his house so i went to kitchen window to see what the cops were doing in the backyard (they were watching back door) and not thinking nothing of it until BAM i though to myself, **** if this cop takes 4 steps to left left and turns around she will see the 2 smaller sized plants on on opposite side of my yard. So quickly and queitly i walked out back where she couldnt see me and moved my kids small plastic pool and leaned it against the fence to hide them and made a noise that i guess she heard and she walked those few steps over and i was in house by then. What im thinking is she seen the already before i realized she was even in his backyard. Well a few minutes later the cops are leaving and while that female officer from backyard walks back to car she motions for her partner to come and look at something, well they leaned against my chain link fence in front yard and she starts pointing towards my 2 plants outside and at this time im watching out the front window while shes pointing and they get in car and leave. My next thought is search warrant in near future or maybe not but no taking a chance. I was going to pull my plants in 2 weeks but not taking chances i pulled the ones outside then went into grow room inside and tore everything down like nothing happened in that room. Cut them down stuffed them in garbage bags and called a friend to pick them up. I didn't have a chance to even flush them or anything and were not quite ready but what choice did i have. I almost wanted to just keep them in hopes nothing would happen but with my luck they would of came back and busted me with them but nothing has happened yet. I did the right thing right? What makes me mad too is the police had the wrong suspect, they had my neighbors wife as a murder suspect and after todays investigation it was not her on the video tape they had and all this happened for nothing today cuz cops made a mistake freaking idiots.

Since i did not flush them i am guessing the smoke will be harsh? Or will they even have that good bud smell or will they just smell premature and like chloriphil? The trichs were all cloudy and some had just a few amber thrichs on them.

You did the right thing, KP. Better safe than sorry. It's a damn shame, but I'm thinking your weed will be smokable. Just dry and cure as you would have in a couple of weeks. I'd leave it with my friend though, and I'd clean up the house real well. If they saw anything growing, they will be back! Good luck, and sorry again.

Peace

Get it out of the plastic bag as soon as possible or it will be ruined.

Good luck... The tric's are the perfect time to take it sounds like.

that's a bummer i'm sorry to hear. maybe it's a good idea to contact a lawyer just in case they get a search warrant? to have their contact info at least.

Ya the friend i called knows how to grow and such and were really good friends so he took them to his house and started trimming them for me and hanging. Im going over there tomorrow to help finish the trim and hanging. But like you sai am keeping them there for now. My landlord offered us a different house in a better neighborhood and we were waiting until this crop finished to move but now we can move so talking to her first thing tomorrow and trying to move by upcoming weekend. We cleaned house top to bottom nothing what so ever is here. Hopefully my seeds will arrive in the mail this week or i am going to have to wait till they get here to move so they dont show up in mail after i move then i lose my expensive seeds. Think i learned my lesson with having a plant outside in backyard i guess you never know when the cops are going to surround your neighbors house.

Will not flushing them affect the smell they are going to have? I know it affects the taste of the smoke but would really hate for them not to have the danky smell!

KP419 said:
Will not flushing them affect the smell they are going to have? I know it affects the taste of the smoke but would really hate for them not to have the danky smell!

No. I never flush my plants. Just make sure that you dry and cure them properly. I also don't believe that it affects either the taste or smell adversely.

Like Rose said, get them out of the plastic bags now or they will start to mold and be worthless.

they were only i the trash bags for about 15 minutes which was the time it took to get to my friends house and then we started trimming and hanging the plants.

I don't flush either...you will still get smoke out of this but will most likely be a bit more of a heady high since they were taken early. When I took my Larry OG, which is a ten week strain down at 7 once in a pinch the smoke was still very tasty and good but very heady. I used it as day time smoke.

Could you explain a little more by how a heady high is? I have never really tried to or thought about comparing the 2 for differences.

there are 2 kinda of highs... head high and couch lock high... the head high is a "energentic" high, meaning you can smoke and still be active and wont get that sleepy feeling... the Couch lock high is a heavy high so to speak... its more of a full on body high that makes you want to just melt into your couch and not move for a while... the head highs are usualy smoked during the day so your not all sleepy while the couch lock highs are more for night time when you wanna go to sleep but your not tired yet. im sure in your days of smoking you have smoked both a head high and a couch lock high. as i said before the head highs are just that mostly affecting the head but not to the point that you wanna go sleep... while the couch lock is more of a full body high where you just wanna relax. sorry for repeating some its kinda hard to describe a high to someone lol but im sure if you think back youll remember times that you just melted into your couch and other times you were energetic and wanted to be active.
hope this answers your question bud.
be safe and green mojo in your future my friend

Sorry about the episode. Best of luck to you.

Further....Sativa dominant strains will give you a more energetic high, while Indica dominant strains are more couch-lock. The time that you harvest also affect your high. Plants harvested with mostly clear and cloudy trichs will give you more of an up high. Plants harvested when the trichs are more amber will give you more of a couch-lock high. Hamster Lewis has linked a good post on this.

Thanks sunakard for the info. I understand what u r saying. I kinda like the head high cuz a lot of time i wont even smoke during the day because i will just sit on couch and not want to do anything and then my wife yells at me because none of the things i was suppose to do around the house gets done lol. That is whats great about growing your own because when you buy from others you really dont know what kind of high the bud u buy is going togive you and most of it is a couch lock high. Thanks to everyone for the help it is greatly appreciated. In the few short months i have been a member here I have learned more than i have ever learned over the last few years and hopefully i can help others in the future how you all have helped me, Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back