Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I got a little White Indica to take -- I was gonna wait but I can't let that thing run to amber --Maybe a little but not much !-- Purple Haze might be ready too -- I might better try to be a real person today ?--
Somebody wanna come bottle some wine for me I need a couple empty jugs ?

I thought your entry was great just upside down, which is kinda neat. I entered a under bud, after I cut all the tops off I had that one sitting there so I took a pic. The buds not that great (other then being frosty)but the picture is pretty good. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Made my supply run !-- Found 2 good airtight lids for a couple 5 gallon buckets I have !-- I get my buzz polished up we bout to throw together a fermenter --Got to drill a hole in the lid and put in one my stoppers and done!-- Bout to get another bucket of Apple Jack working !
Got what I needed to start bottling too !-- Dam I'm need another case of empty bottles !- I got enough for today !-- Gonna be some tasting involved !-- D.D. my official taste tester still in Austin so that leaves me !
Where my pipe?

Good morning guys, on my way to the dentist and am afraid of getting vertigo... stupid but true.. Standing on ones head ya know.

Smoking some haze mist, yum. Sunny and cold here. Wish me luck.

I’ve had that issue a time or two and my wife seems to have vertigo somewhat reqularly. Gonna try that epley maneuver on her...

5 gallons Apple Jack in the new fermenter --Total 10 gallons working --Make bout 2 gallons of Apple Jack !
Bottled some pear but I'm running outta bottles !-- Time to polish up the buzz I got some trimming to do !

I did fine. The epley i know by heart. no vertigo, thankfully, but i have to go back. yuck.

I'm not trimming !-- I quit for the day !-- Didn't say I finished all my chores and all -- I'm saying -- I quit !-- Done !--Finished !--
Got a small pork roast in the smoker -- Dog had her ride !-- I keep a pint jar of weed withing reach !-- Been enjoying some Cheesy Jones but time to switch up ?--

evening peeps. Rose I'm glad you are enjoying that ssh x kali mist. pretty good looking BOTM entries.

Morning......:48:......heating up the garage lights come on at 0:600..another 30* morning..

Morning O.F.C. !-- Happy-happy --Joy-Joy !-- I still don't like trimming !-- Just want to make that clear !
If I'm have to trim them won't be no big plants !
Only one good thing about trimming !-- Scissor Hash !
That's The White Indica ( The White-x- Nepal Indica) out the house of Umbra !-- If it ain't In them it ain't coming out !-- It's in the stuff Umbra breeds !

View attachment 20171107_074451.jpg

View attachment 20171107_074617-1.jpg

They like what U doing Cane !-- I don't know Pennywise -- That a high CBD right ? -- She gonna bush real well !-- The Nurse just over there being the Nurse !-- Her I know !-- I run the Medicine Woman pheno --I had the Larry OG pheno but some old stoner forgot to clone it and I lost it !-- Makes ball bud !-- Be interesting to see which U get !--

Yep Pennywise be C.B.D. she looking like she will be bushy the Nurse wanting to stretch out some..

Good morning all, Cane that pennywise is a beautiful plant. One of the prettiest I have grown. Just a nice plant. They look good up there.

28 degrees here this morning. I have pollen flying all over my seed project, looks like everyone has been hit pretty well. I am keeping the boys in there for as long as i can. PennywiseXValentine, those will be awesome seeds.

Umbra, good morning to you stoner. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back