Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef, did you see that political name signed an executive order today eliminating the term limit for Presidents.

12 more years... 12 more years.... 12 more years...

LMAO

Take 4 more caps, bud. LOL

Morning OFC....Rainy outside
12 more years.....:rofl:

Good morning peeps just waking up made a fresh brewed cup of my favorite coffee San Francisco bay organically ground. Just having a moment here thinking about saying where I’m from “if you **** a chicken, no matter what you will always be a chicken *****”.

74 and Raining at the beach !-- Shoulda known that pressure front would back up over us !-- Shoulda known it last night !-- When I'm hurting I lose that filter thing and if it's on my mind it comes out !-- I got some new babies this morning !-- Night Shade -x- BBSL and PH -x- BBSL -- When I treated for White Flys I mixed it too strong kilt some sheet mostly new babies bunt more than just the leaf tips !--So I gotta replace them on my quest for my girls ! -- Coffee and a pipe cause I ain't doing sheet today !-- Take me some more caps too !--

Good morning OFC.

Cane it is the third day of cloudy sky and my sister 40 miles away is in sun, not fair. We have a lot of rain too.

It better not be one more year Hackerman. There isn't enough caps in the world.

Aggie, glad you are posting, but please watch your language, I don't want to have to clean it up, thank you.

So I fell in the family room last night, tripped on the shoe i was wearing. Maybe broke a toe, landed on the toe and then my knees. Bud falls all the time, I do not, It is scary. OUCH!

Last lighter quit and it's raining !-- I got a big as* box of kitchen matches --I ain't going out !

Morning old farts, up early and wake n bake. Cup of Joe and some grape pearl. Lots to do today. Football is on the agenda and working in the garden.

Good morning potheads, a nice sunny day here in ncal, possible rain later in the week. Had a good time yesterday at the local vets day parade and then hung out with a few friends at a local pub. Just chillin at home today and watchin the pot grow...
My wife seems to fall quite a bit Rose so I always hang onto to her when we are out and about. If there’s a bump on the sidewalk, she’ll find it...

I don't want to talk about falling !-- I did it once !
O.F.C. - I got a hoarding problem !-- I hoard varieties !-- I got live girls from over 2 dozen varieties and I'm still sexing !-- How did this happen ?

A fall can ruin your day !-- After 20 years in the O.R. I came hustling around a corner and hit that wet patch !
Broke my fall with my face !-- Shattered face and 3 bulged disc in my neck and that life was over !--
Don't fall !-- A mine is a terrible thing to lose !

Struck a match to light my pipe -- match lit and broke -- flew up in the air and landed in my crotch -- I jumped up to put it out and keep my tender region from getting burnt -- tray of weed went up in the air when I jumped up -- bud everywhere -- Dogs everywhere -- I did not have time to worry bout anything but putting out the fire -- Dogs ate the weed -- I went out in the rain to get lighters - 'nough excitement for one day !

Don't take them down yet Cane !-- Give them a couple more days !-- Something don't look right to me !-- Maybe it's the pic maybe I'm just high but them balls seems to me come out in 3s I'm only seeing 2 !--
I've had 3 girls in a row I'm getting gun shy !

My newest girls !--
On the left marked ---WI-X-BBSL is --The White -x- Nepal Indica out the house of Umbra bred to BlackBerry Snow Lotus !
Center is one Umbra bred marked S-x- OL is Squish -x- Oregon Lemon
On the right is the famous Nurse Larry from Rose bred to BBSL !

I have my cuts off the girls so I let them little things run and see what they got ?

View attachment 20171112_123407.jpg

I took my son to church today(as I do most sun)pulling into the church parking lot I noticed two police cars just sitting there ,I thought about those poor people in Texas,i put the car in reverse and went home to get my gun,(I live just up the road)when we got back to the church we gathered for mass I found myself eyeing everyone in crowd ,strangers twice as hard(strangers are supposed to be welcome at church)thankfully nothing happened and mass was great ,,I just keep thinking how scared I was for my son and the people of the church,,I never push my religion or believes on anyone put church has been a big part of my life since I was a child,,,it was a place I always felt safe ,,now I sit here with a gun ready to shoot the first person how looks funny ,,I feel like I have been robbed ,,I just cried ,,,thanks zig

They working U Nick ? -- Looks like U getting in that corner O.K. !-- When U gonna flip them ? -- U don't do it soon U gonna have your hands full !-- Oh that's gonna get fun !-- I ain't ready for that yet !-- I'm still looking for what I want to grow ! -- I do my big feminized seed run I let lots of this stuff go !-- Won't be long I be setting the pickle jar lab back up -- Something gonna genetically double for me !-- I'm thinking more than one but it ain't about just getting something to genetically double !-- I'm after something that all the sign say will be there if I can find it !-- Shame I could get some help up outta Texas A&M but I walk in the lab and ask them to verify a tetraploid pot plant for me ? --They just call the law !-- Ain't gonna be no help on this one I'm afraid !-- Bare foot at the beach attempting to genetically double weed in a pickle jar ? -- Figure I got as good a chance as any !
--Get me bout half a coffee can full of feminized seed and watch me work !

Zig they having the first funerals today !-- It wasn't that far from here !-- It's a sad day !-- They gonna start training people to carry in church like the air marshalls on air planes ! -- I usually got some smart as* thing to say about church but not anymore !-- I grew up in it and have nothing to do with it anymore but I respects people's right to worship if and how they want !---but--Religion and Government can never be allowed to be one and the same ! -- Any religion !

I am going to flip them tomorrow or the next day. You're right, when they go to stretch I'm gonna be wishing that screen was 6X8 instead of whatever it is, I forget but it coulda been bigger. I'll wind up just building another screen above this one for the buddage. Both of these are Nurse Larry and they flower much better under my leds then they do under hps. I'm gonna love this one. I took clones the other day so they can be flipped as soon as I move a wall!

My problem is I'm on a pretty bad downswing on the manic rollarcoaster and it takes quite a bit of effert to get anything done. Probably shoulda been flipped a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back