Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick before U get too comfortable why don't U go pull some of them limbs back under that screen !-- U know they need it !-- Gonna get real funny to me when U about a month into bloom !--

Good morning peeps woke up this morning in a very bad mood because my coffee is black and I’m out of cream. Hope everybody has their coffee the way they want it. The only good thing about it is that I get to pick what flavor do I want to smoke this morning. Hey I’m just wondering who’s going to win picture of the month and when is it going to be posted.

I don't know about such things Aggie !-- I'm lucky to know what day of the week it is !-- U might as well just go get some cream !-- I tried to put off going out in the rain to get a lighter yesterday and it didn't go so well ! -- Almost burnt my -- All is well !

Took a long hot shower see if I can get this pressure in my face to break loose !-- I was topping boxes off and run low on RO water !-- I be glad when I can set up a permanent grow !-- Plants be falling over in them 2 inch cups when they get top heavy !-- Starting to figure out just how I want to grow in a production grow !-- It won't be like this but I'll need what I got like it is to feed what will be when my time comes ! -- Just a wee little mom and pop production grow ? -- Dam that's good weed !--

Nick before U get too comfortable why don't U go pull some of them limbs back under that screen !-- U know they need it !-- Gonna get real funny to me when U about a month into bloom !--
Yeah, they need it. I'm moving a wall in that grow room right now and as soon as I am done, they gettin' flipped. Then in a day or two I'll clear out the bottom. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Panama Powerhouse needed trimming --That thing finish a little before 60 days !-- So the trimming begins again !
A little Widow --White Indica and a NightShade be ready bout Wednesday !

Congratulations Aggie !-- Purdy bud up there !

U know I used to play a little chess ? -- Been watching the news and good thing they ain't listening to me !
My move would be to get the Governor of Alabama to put off the election a little while and I'd send Jeff Sessions down to run as a write in for his old job and he could win !-- In the mean time that would give me a chance to appoint someone to replace Sessions who could put the brakes on the Mueller investigation fore he get too close !-- That's how I'd handle it !--
Caps kicking in !-- Bout to get lit now !

Oppps 4:40....:48:....
Hang'em all and smoke a bowl:)

I'm over that ! -- Just pointing out the best move !-- Got swept up in some ZZ TOP -- I gotsta get paid ! --
My Heads in Mississippi -- Sleeping Bag !-- Doing -Boom-Boom -Boom with John Lee Hooker -- I'm staying in Texas tonight !-- Might be some SRV in the line up later ?--

SRV -- Voodoo Child -- Superstition -- Little Wing ? -- It's too late for me !-- Save yourselves !--

I could kill the yeast in that 1st 5 gallon bucket of Apple Jack and it would be a nice semisweet apple wine !-- That ain't how I roll !-- I run it dry !-- Till the yeast eat all the sugar !-- Then freeze it off for 24 hours and remove bout 4 gallons of water !-- It'll be nasty !-- Little bit of apple flavor and a lot of alcohol bite !-- Making it not only drinkable but tasty is the art of the thing ! -- I make U like it a lot !--
I was telling my bud the Gloman how U got to number them jars when U making a run so U know where 10 % of the total run is ! -- He making his own high grade alcohol for RSO !-- U know some people like to do it all ?-- I'm kinda down with easy myself ! --

Morning peeps got a new bag of freshly roasted coffee and of course some incredible fresh organic cream to go with it. Not sure if I’m going to use Splenda or real sugar or possibly some honey but one thing is for sure I’m going to top it off with some whip cream although I don’t like a cherry on top. I think I’m going to smoke some hash plant and get ready for a long day of work.

Make me want another cup !-- Black and sweet !-- It's Tuesday !-- I clean and refill a box on Tuesday and move the plants to bloom on Wednesday !-- I needs to get my old as* back there and commence the trimming !-- Oh joy !-- At least I only have to hit at it half hearted and still handle it !

Good morning folks, I been enjoying coffee and a few bowls of Blueberries with the neighbor. Today I'm tucking 'em down Keef and tomorrow we flip.

Congrats Aggy, pretty bud and deserved. You too Ston-loc, I like them icookies

Pulled a muscle in my back slinging a 5 gallon bucket of water around !-- Getting up and down be a chore and I mighta been a little hasty about that religion thing ? -- I know getting up or down I been talking all sorts of sweet stuff !-- Ain't helped none though !- - Took a bunch of cannacaps and I'm working this pipe !
-- Heat pack helps some !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back