Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nap Wake and Bake !-- Got to be 420 somewhere ?-- Woke up with 2 things on my mind !-- This morning whilst riding my motorcycle --hog --scooter thang and I saw 2 different roofing crews strapping on them little knee boots like they got !-- Wanted to stop and have a moment of silence !-- So glad that ain't me !
The other thing is that macaroni in a joint like Hack said !-- I don't get it !-- The how I could figure out it's the why got me puzzled !-- Coffee and a pipe !-- Leave me alone !-- I'm busy !

Wanna see some magic ? -- 5 cans of pears 5 lbs of sugar not worth much ? -- Unless U put some magic on it !--Now it be worth about as much as one them lights like I use !-- Others might call it chemistry but no that's magic !

View attachment 20170912_180816-1.jpg

And ---dry ! --dry !--dry !--I gotta fix that !-- POW !-- They be akheehol in there no doubt!

Texas moonshiner? I thought all moonshiners were in Kentucky. LOL

I have always wanted to make my own liquor. Beer, wine, "Brandy" as you called it. LOL Whatever. I have friends who do it and it looks fun and pretty easy.

What is the thing on top of the jug?

Evening Hack !-- Don't get started brewing it is like growing it's addicting !-- I don't even drink anymore !--
Started as a natural way to boost the CO2 in the grow room !--Then St. Nick taught me how to freeze it off !
That thing on top the jug is an airlock! -- It allows CO2 to escape but keeps outside air and microbes out !--
Now I look for something new to ferment !-- Some things work well and some don't !-- I can not get peach to taste right !-- Pear and Blueberry I do well !-- Still working on Strawberry and Cherry !-- Get the yeast to make alcohol is easy !-- Making it taste good can he hard !

Hack I ain't the only one up in here do some brewing !-- Umbra working on a gluten-free beer! -- Nick might do some distilling sometimes --Maybe ? -- Kraven he could make 7 year old bourbon in a couple months !

I'm a home brewer. Now after work I have a home brew beer and a bowl of my own grown weed. I kind of like it.

D.D. in the "Danger Zone " north of Beaumont TX. !-- We were talking about seeing if the mortgage company will give us a 3 month deferment because we in a disaster zone and had lots of extra expenses !
Maybe help her family some instead of giving that money to the mortgage company ?-- I been broke before and I'll be broke again !-- Shoot I'm broke right now !-- No Big Deal !

I want U guys to know I don't sell any liquor !-- If I was gonna take the risk of selling 'shine I wouldn't even bother to make it !-- Why ? --When I could buy absolute 100% ethanol for $60 a gallon !-- I could take that and water it down to desired strength and they make flavoring kits for home Brewers for all the major types of liqour !-- A fellow probably get almost 3 gallons of drinking liqour from that gallon of ethanol ? -- $100 a gallon ? --No still ! --No brewing !--Just get it !-- No worry about the bad things yeast also make like methanol and acetates !--

I remember that from a while back. I recall that as soon as that Federal law passed, Oregon passed a state law that required the deletion of all current patient files and to not require new patient information from new patients. Or, something close to that.

There was a post here in one of the threads.

Sadly enough, it's probably going to take something really big to get a big enough return from the public uproar that it forces our current federal administration to take a final stand one way or another. And, because this is America and I am a believer in true rule by the people, the final decision will go the way of the people. Obviously, in favor of legalization.

But, strange things happen in politics these days so I guess we just wait and see. I still stick by my original post in the other thread that I cheer Oregon for making such a fast move when the law first came out. Go Oregon. LOL

certainly patients privacy is protected by HIPPA, but they could nullify that law as well.

Well Mueller seems to be wrapping things up so we may soon have a completely different set of circumstances when it comes to the end of prohibition nationally !-- Sessions they can stick back in a box and send him back to Hitler and the past where he belongs! -- Along with the end of prohibition I hope the whole FOX /Breitbart faction is driven so far to the fringes they never come out again !-- Everytime they have one them Tiki Torch Parades there needs to be a larger group of antifa trying to beat them down !--

O.K. I got that out my system !

D.D. in the "Danger Zone " north of Beaumont TX. !-- We were talking about seeing if the mortgage company will give us a 3 month deferment because we in a disaster zone and had lots of extra expenses !
Maybe help her family some instead of giving that money to the mortgage company ?-- I been broke before and I'll be broke again !-- Shoot I'm broke right now !-- No Big Deal !

Worth checking into Keef...I know the feeling, I'm usually Broke or if not, feeling like I should be saving the money rather than spending. We get by though and as long as we can keep the ruling class from taking more away, I should make it all the way till I die....otherwise I guess it'll be life on the street. But hey, like you say, no big deal...

I brew beer too, but it has been so hot lately that it is just not brewing weather, a month or so and I'll spark up a batch of ale.

By the by, this might be a question for umbra or anyone. Have you tried using pot in your beer brewing? I would think the best method would be decarb and add as dry after fermentation has mostly completed when you might add your dry hops.
Prolly not enough alcohol in beer to get a good extraction though.

RE if U Use Everclear it's called "Green Dragon" --although I guess any good liqour would work but U don't want to ride the dragon !-- I been there !

Just remember if U gonna injest weed U should decarb it first even if U making Green Dragon !

RE if U Use Everclear it's called "Green Dragon" --although I guess any good liqour would work but U don't want to ride the dragon !-- I been there !

I made some supposed green dragon using everclear, it pretty much sucked. Just not much there, not sure if I failed at decarb or extraction but it did not provide much of anything. I think it would probably spoil the taste of a good ale anyway. So I guess the answer to mixing beer and pot is to smoke that weed and then drink that beer...

Here is one of the articles about Oregon's Governor destroying cannabis records..

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...dustry-oregon-federal-interference/100605306/

On Monday, the governor put her signature on Senate Bill 863, and gave legal marijuana retailers notice that they had 30 days to destroy customer records gleaned from passports, driver's licenses, military identification cards or other IDs that carry a picture of the card's owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back