Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 80 and gorgeous here, not a cloud in the sky. I scored me a good 10 inch cast iron skillet today. 10 bucks and worth any penny.

Still hot and humid here !-- Face still messing with me !-- Never try to bust concrete with your face it don't work out so well !--

Made my first doggy cancer medicine. How bout this, put the pot in a saucepan, put in coconut oil, grass fed butter (lol) and the magic ingredient??? Beef bouillon, the good kind without chemicals and real beef stock from costco? OMg it smells good. 2 out of three of my dogs ate it off the spoon. Howard, said oh no thanks, i am special. So the little chihuahua has stomach cancer. wouldn't it be cool if it helped her?

Bacon fat extraction for dogs, cats and Keef !-- Get that grease hot and throw in the weed !-- Take it off the burner and let it cool stirring occasionally -- Strain -- Use as desired !- Smear some on a piece of bread and I'd eat it dogs for sure will !-- Mine just eat leaves any chance they get! -- Only the little bud thief likes high grade !

my dogs have been going into the spare bedroom and eating pot leaves off the plants. Only 2 plants are getting eaten. Valentine and sour dubb. Put a baby gate up.

Made my first doggy cancer medicine. How bout this, put the pot in a saucepan, put in coconut oil, grass fed butter (lol) and the magic ingredient??? Beef bouillon, the good kind without chemicals and real beef stock from costco? OMg it smells good. 2 out of three of my dogs ate it off the spoon. Howard, said oh no thanks, i am special. So the little chihuahua has stomach cancer. wouldn't it be cool if it helped her?

My daughter has a King Charles Spaniel that is very nervous and barks ar everything. I told her there ought to be a hemp pill of some sort to help calm her down. Did you ever hear of such a thing? I'm hoping to find something she could get over the internet. Shes in NC so its not like she can go down to a dispensary.

Harley ate 27 clones the week before I got robbed. He did it just because he was jealous then he threw up all night. (They wuz big clones)

I think hemp oil, cbd, is legal everywhere. My vet put Howard on cbd. I know it will help. we also got bark collars and boy is it nice to have peace in the house again. Even Howard who is a nervous wreck has quit barking. He has cbd before he gets groomed for being nervous. I think those King Charles are just the sweetest looking dogs.
I bet Harley threw up.. man.
Umbra, i miss ya. Your dogs better not eat the valentine. I am winning with the russets.

Jet don't care !-- He do what he want !-- Right now he sleepy !-- He ate a whole cap of decarbed bud once !-- O.K. more than once !-- Little Bastid !-- He steal weed from me and he quick !-- Then when he scores he will fight U for in some tight place where he gonna eat U up ! -- Watch him like a hawk !-- The others are content with the occasional fan leaf !-- Jet just likes to get high !

View attachment 20170918_201858-1.jpg

Ain't gonna be no shock collars around here especially after I had that dream !-- In the dream we had got one for some dog but the next morning when I woke up it was on me and D.D. had the button !-- What a nightmare !-- No shock collars up in here !-- No way !

Good morning ofc. We have RAIN, first time in many months, hope it put all the fires out.

Rose glad that you are getting some rain hopefully it is helping with all the fires..Really hope that you're dog reacts well to the meds...

Got 9 outa 10 tails on the seeds that I was soaking
4 ea.Pennywise 3 ea. Nurse Larry and 3 ea. Funk # 1. So I stuck them in some dirt....
. :48:

I used to have a cat that was a bud thief. Normally Harley just likes to roll in the trim and eat the occasional fan leaf.
Thanks Rose thats what I figured and yes her dog "Bella" is a beautiful animal. Too high strung for me.

Cane my germ rate is only about 50% so far !-- but Dam Cuz ---3 weeks ago these seed were still on the vine !-- I'm tickled pink with a germ rate that high !--

Cane -- I haven't tried them yet but I got Nurse Larry seed !-- With that BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad !-- I'll call it anything but "The Black Nurse " !-- I have to get some wet in a couple weeks and see how they look ?

I think hemp oil, cbd, is legal everywhere. My vet put Howard on cbd. I know it will help. we also got bark collars and boy is it nice to have peace in the house again. Even Howard who is a nervous wreck has quit barking. He has cbd before he gets groomed for being nervous. I think those King Charles are just the sweetest looking dogs.
I bet Harley threw up.. man.
Umbra, i miss ya. Your dogs better not eat the valentine. I am winning with the russets.

https://bluebirdbotanicals.com/
The dogs can't reach the Valentine. I saw all 3 dogs nudging and sniffing around the plant, so I put them up and put the baby gate up. I make gummy bears with the rso I have. It is both THC and CBD and I give the dogs 1 and they are mellow.
Rose, I saw your post in your thread about the russets. Well done. Stay on them.

the valentine are doing nicely, I will take some pix when the lights come on.

I had trouble getting that "Screech"- is that what U called it Umbra ? -to start fermenting !-- I had just took a cup off the pear wine that was fermenting and added it to the brown sugar -molasses mash -- I hit it with another cup this morning !-- Shoulda waited the yeast were just getting warmed up !- It's fermenting now !-- Bubble -Bubble --Toil and Trouble ! -- Not sure how this gonna taste but it will have alcohol for sure !

So I see Mueller is gonna indict that Paul Manafort dude --political name's ex campaign chairman ? -- Is that news or politics ?-- Cause I am not sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back